New Exercise Pill

This is a pill that would replace exercise and build muscle. This would be a big boost to many Americans.

It would be interesting to know how this works. If there is an element of manipulation of testosterone, if so, this would not be ideal in the long term for various reasons.

Reminds me of guys in High School who cheated and were on the juice. They were getting bigger and stronger, no question. They tried to push it on me and I declined. I was skinny but was a natural athlete and strong for my weight so I just went everyday, not concerned with the fast lane.

Anyways, for about the first two years these guys were big and chiseled. The women flocked to them. I loved the gym so I was also gaining muscle but not like them. However, as a teacher told me with admiration as we were talking about details to put on a resume, a concept I didn't appreciate at the time; "you should include your commitment to the gym. The discipline and dedication required is always in demand from potential employers". She was definitely right.

Anyways, a few years later when I was in university and still dedicated (and better informed), many of these guys were oddly stagnant, even regressing. One guy urinated blood due to his use. Another guy became hooked on other poisons, even hiding them from his wife when he indulged in it in their bathroom. A third had liver problems and wisely stopped using.

I, and others, had gained mass and strength. Not eating particularly well but very high protein and creatine, (these aren't particularly good choices for the liver and kidney also) and many hours of work and proper rest. We had surpassed the guys from years prior.

Ultimately as these men age, depending on the type; their body will decrease natural testosterone production. If you've heard of the term "bitch tit", this is one reason why. Men who lose their natural production of testosterone and estrogen takes hold ever so slightly.

I've already read experiences from a former user online, he was quite transparent. Ultimately, if you build naturally, you can rebuild to that same point naturally within an astonishing short period of time, even if away from the gym for years.

G-d created us, his greatest creation. Messing with it through chemicals can have unforeseen consequences...

This is a pill that would replace exercise and build muscle. This would be a big boost to many Americans.

What celebrities are using it? Until they use it, I'm not using it. Right now they're all looking amazing with Ozempic.

What celebrities are using it? Until they use it, I'm not using it. Right now they're all looking amazing with Ozempic.

many fat people using ozempic are experiencing side effects that may be permanent....get rid of one problem for another which may be worse...Ozempic is for diabetes not obesity...

Hey, they are not prescribing blankets here. ;)
1710964453344.jpeg

You think this is funny?
You should be ashamed.

anything that isn’t earned has no value.

A drug that strengthens the heart? Yeah sure. A drug that makes you look like a bodybuilder with no hard work? Not very plausible and not ethical even if it were.

Plus, cardiac muscle and skeletal muscle are two very different things. I doubt there’s a drug that would “build” both.

A drug that strengthens the heart? Yeah sure. A drug that makes you look like a bodybuilder with no hard work? Not very plausible and not ethical even if it were.

Plus, cardiac muscle and skeletal muscle are two very different things. I doubt there’s a drug that would “build” both.
This drug will be great for seniors to help build muscle. Lots of them will be able to walk without the aid of a cane or walker. A better quality of life.

muscle tissue is muscle tissue.

Forum List

Back