New Forum Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Back in less enlightened times the first Asylum for the insane was based in London. It was called the Bethlehem Hospital or similar. Over time the word Bethlehem was corrupted to Bedlam and since then the word has become common in the language.

At one time it was considered a good night out to visit the afflicted residents of Bedlam and our unenlightened ancestors would roar with laughter at the colourful antics of the poor residents. They would even pay for the show.

Like many folk of a right-wing bent I am a huge fan of the customs from yesteryear. A time when everything was better for a white Christian like myself. A time when we fulfilled our manifest destiny to rule over the known world , a world which of course was FLAT.

So I come to my proposal for a new Forum here on the God forsaken wastelands of USMB. This forum would be entitled "Bedlam" and posting rights could be restricted to the more afflicted of our brethren. The rest of us would not be allowed to post but would be able to view their insane ramblings for a small fee.

I may be out of order in suggesting that 2AGuy , Sweet Sue, Baron, Mind Wars, Dogmaphobe,Muhammed and Bob Blaycock would be given Founder Status on this forum and allowed full posting and moderating privileges on there.

Those of us from the real world could watch them cavort in their own shit and chuckle as they struggle to conquer the foothills of Mount Lucid.

The overall quality of the rest of the board would improve and these harmless chimps would benefit from their proximity to rational adults.

Its a win win as we say over here. Make it happen !

wow--brilliant ..that is some idea

1588512940533.png

Back in less enlightened times the first Asylum for the insane was based in London. It was called the Bethlehem Hospital or similar. Over time the word Bethlehem was corrupted to Bedlam and since then the word has become common in the language.

At one time it was considered a good night out to visit the afflicted residents of Bedlam and our unenlightened ancestors would roar with laughter at the colourful antics of the poor residents. They would even pay for the show.

Like many folk of a right-wing bent I am a huge fan of the customs from yesteryear. A time when everything was better for a white Christian like myself. A time when we fulfilled our manifest destiny to rule over the known world , a world which of course was FLAT.

So I come to my proposal for a new Forum here on the God forsaken wastelands of USMB. This forum would be entitled "Bedlam" and posting rights could be restricted to the more afflicted of our brethren. The rest of us would not be allowed to post but would be able to view their insane ramblings for a small fee.

I may be out of order in suggesting that 2AGuy , Sweet Sue, Baron, Mind Wars, Dogmaphobe,Muhammed and Bob Blaycock would be given Founder Status on this forum and allowed full posting and moderating privileges on there.

Those of us from the real world could watch them cavort in their own shit and chuckle as they struggle to conquer the foothills of Mount Lucid.

The overall quality of the rest of the board would improve and these harmless chimps would benefit from their proximity to rational adults.

You'd have to pay me to listen your insane ramblings. And even then, you'd have to be behind 1/2" thick Plexiglass.

You'd have to pay me to listen your insane ramblings. And even then, you'd have to be behind 1/2" thick Plexiglass.
Are you upset because I omitted you from founder status ?

You are crazy as sh*t, you loon! Thank GOD you live in the UK, far away from me and the rest of my American friends. PLEASE stay there. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back