New French PM is a Gay guy.

"The right to be known and read about in our schools just like everyone else."
Interesting, I guess a person who is gay needs to have their pronoun or something mentioned?
It's not like when a heterosexual is mentioned where they add a pronoun? Because that just doesn't happen.

"Also it is the fact that we're spat on and thought of as nasty that is also something straights take for granted not to have to deal with."
Do you just walk down the street and somebody spits on you? That is wrong....and against the law.
Are you at a rally/protest? That happens quite often no matter who you are, even tear gassed.
Just how are you going to change how people feel about others? No matter who you are or what
group you belong to, there are others who think ill of that person, or that group. It's human nature.

"This also means we can be fired from our jobs because of who we're or not allowed to buy things in certain stores and on and on."
Actually, again, if you are being fired because of you being gay, that is against the law. But, if a person ends up not being qualified for
the job, that is another matter and being gay should not be an excuse for not being fired if not qualified.
What things would you not be allowed to buy because of being gay? A wedding cake? There is two sides to that, religious beliefs
being the other side. I've always thought that if a person doesn't want to bake a cake at that store, I would go to a store where they would.
I wouldn't want a cake from that first store. But, it seems that there are those who want to make an issue of it and take it to
the courts.

Last edited:
His sexuality is totally irrelevant. I wish Dems would stop giving such high priority to race, gender, sexual orientation, whatever. The most important thing is that we get the best qualified, and when you’re overeager to check off boxes, you get unfairly influenced as to whom is the best, and even end up with totally unqualified people.

That’s how we got stuck with Harris, and the Press Secretary, and Harvard with Claudine Gay. They insisted they wanted a black female, and disqualified 94% of applicants from comsideration.
Its very relevant. This shows that sexuality is no bar to reaching the top in France. Its good.
Unless you can prove that he cant do the job you are talking shit.

So you think you "normalize" the human condition by introducing the abnormal into it? And you think it good to break down barriers, when those barriers were all set up logically to separate us from what does not work and is not healthy?

Perhaps you need checked out for a tumor on the brain.
Why does this threaten you so much ?

Why does this threaten you so much ?

Stupid question considering how you rail on and on every day about the evils of mere normal conservative people and views. Yet here you are asking what is so wrong with introducing a seriously mentally abnormal element into society as being "normal" or merely a choice, a choice that as they become more widely accepted, announce their greater intention to take over and disrupt normal functioning society and coerce our children.

Yeah, no threat there, right, Tommy?! :uhh:

His sexuality is totally irrelevant. I wish Dems would stop giving such high priority to race, gender, sexual orientation, whatever. The most important thing is that we get the best qualified, and when you’re overeager to check off boxes, you get unfairly influenced as to whom is the best, and even end up with totally unqualified people.

That’s how we got stuck with Harris, and the Press Secretary, and Harvard with Claudine Gay. They insisted they wanted a black female, and disqualified 94% of applicants from comsideration.
yes, irrelevant

Forum List

Back