New French PM is a Gay guy.

Why not? America already had B. Hussein O as our own first Homosexual President as reported in Newsweek.

1704831702805.png

Why “well done”? Just because he’s gay doesn‘t mean anything positive, necessarily. Are his politics normal, or is he another leftist going to bring more Muslim extremists and antisemites into the country? France is one of the worst in all of Europe, if not THE worst.

This is so awesome. Hopefully one day we'll have a gay president!
His sexuality is totally irrelevant. I wish Dems would stop giving such high priority to race, gender, sexual orientation, whatever. The most important thing is that we get the best qualified, and when you’re overeager to check off boxes, you get unfairly influenced as to whom is the best, and even end up with totally unqualified people.

That’s how we got stuck with Harris, and the Press Secretary, and Harvard with Claudine Gay. They insisted they wanted a black female, and disqualified 94% of applicants from comsideration.

(1) I join other members (and guests) in congratulating the new prime minister of France.

(2) While countries like England and Germany would imprison a man who just looked at another man, France had legalized gay relations since Napoleon's day.

Why not? America already had B. Hussein O as our own first Homosexual President as reported in Newsweek.
You should see the evidence on JFK .

Looks like JFK was Gay; and other interesting news
by Miles Mathis
First published May 23, 2017

http://mileswmathis.com/jfkgay.pdf
NEW PAPER, added 5/24/17, Looks like JFK was Gay. And other interesting news, including more explosive finds from the genealogies.

Agent Jack Ruby
by Miles Mathis
First published October 25, 2017

http://mileswmathis.com/ruby.pdf
NEW PAPER, added 10/25/17, Agent Jack Ruby. Another nail in the coffin of the Kennedy Assassination hoax.
PAPER UPDATE, added 10/27/17, Agent Jack Ruby. A reader noticed something I missed: the name Mohrenschildt gives us a hard link between the Kauffmans, Ruby, Oswald, and Kennedy.

I am gay and I am proud. There's millions of us and we're also citizens that deserve to be in government. :) We have been around for the entire history of humanity. It is about time we were treated as equals.

Well done young man. Counselling is available to homophobes who cant cope with this.
A great step forward for civilisation.

So perfectly French. A great step forward. Soon, all the faggotry out there incapable of having normal relations with a woman will find they cannot have children to procreate and will all die.

But I see your perfect universe, Tommy, a world of nothing but faggots.

A great step forward indeed.

The world could use a few billion less people like you.

Why “well done”? Just because he’s gay doesn‘t mean anything positive, necessarily. Are his politics normal, or is he another leftist going to bring more Muslim extremists and antisemites into the country? France is one of the worst in all of Europe, if not THE worst.

You don't like France?

Its important because it normalises the human condition. It shows that barriers are breaking down.

So you think you "normalize" the human condition by introducing the abnormal into it? And you think it good to break down barriers, when those barriers were all set up logically to separate us from what does not work and is not healthy?

Perhaps you need checked out for a tumor on the brain.

He wasn’t elected he was appointed

The president of France is the head of state and is the one elected by the people

Can you give us a list of what barriers you are referring to?
What rights are you having to fight for?

:dunno:
The right to be known and read about in our schools just like everyone else. Don't say gay laws and all? Think that doesn't remove my rights and ability to be seen as an equal? Also it is the fact that we're spat on and thought of as nasty that is also something straights take for granted not to have to deal with. This also means we can be fired from our jobs because of who we're or not allowed to buy things in certain stores and on and on.

Forum List

Back