New Hampshire governor refuses to say Hilary is trustworthy 3 times....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just saw this in Greta....a reporter asked the governor of New Hampshore 3 times if she thought Hilary was trustworthy and she refused to answer 3 times..........I don't have the video but it was hysterical.....

I just saw this in Greta....a reporter asked the governor of New Hampshore 3 times if she thought Hilary was trustworthy and she refused to answer 3 times..........I don't have the video but it was hysterical.....
As hysterical as the RNC demoting Trump and his campaign?

I have dreams too, but then I wake up. :laugh2:
Dream small, think small...And you can damn well tell by how much when they redundantly repeat themselves with threads that are reiterations of an earlier 2nd Amendment thread(s)...

It's like a one trick pony...

As hysterical as the RNC demoting Trump and his campaign?
the reporter may as well been talking to a pile of rabbit poop

The latest polls show only 1 in 10 Americansbelieve Hillary is trustworthy.

As the news prives today with yet ANOTHER Hillary/State Dept pay-to-play scandal breaks, this bitch can't go a day without a new scandal breaking.

She is by far the most corrupt candidate to EVER run for President. EVERYONE knows it. Those who WON'T say it simply dodge the question about it.

Name the politicians you trust.

None.......but she is corrupt through and through..........and of the two.....Trump doesn't even compare....this woman allowed technology to be passed to the Chinese that helped them with their rocket program...and that was the first time she had absolute power...........she has shown that there is nothing she will not do to get power....

What he said by refusing to answer:

"Hell NO that bitch ain't trustworthy!"

:p

Forum List

Back