New Jersey parks littered with urine, feces as bathrooms remain closed amid coronavirus lockdown reopening

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Jesus people have to go when they have to go

Our park police, our counties, our state police – we will be on watch for that,” Callahan continued. “We understand that the restrooms and public restrooms are closed, but people should plan accordingly and should not be urinating in bottles and leaving them behind because I think that may lead us to take a different approach moving forward if I could speak for the governor in that regard.”

How do feces get into water bottles? You know what? Do not think I wanna know. Blech!

How do feces get into water bottles? You know what? Do not think I wanna know. Blech!

Big mouth 1liter ?

At least they are nice about it, instead of pooping all over the place like geese

People who know how to shit and piss in the woods shouldn't be leaving noticeable anything behind.

You piss against the side of the tree away from any paths, and if you need to shit you dig out a hole about 6" deep with the heel of your boot and then cover it back up.

The veneer of civilization may be thinner than we thought.
Sic transit gloria mundi.

Damn are they getting jealous of California?

Another Democrat state turned to shit.

Damn are they getting jealous of California?

DEMOCRATS: Once again turning everywhere they go everything they touch into a shithole.

It's magical and I can PM you how to do it if you like but afterwards our friendship might be ruined...

Anyhoo, can someone please explain why society is regressing?

Forum List

Back