New Poll Released Has Trump Annihilating Clinton In Texas 41% To Her 33%

A Republican ahead in bumfuck Texas. In other news, water is wet.

Go ahead screw with Texas they will whip your ass.
I am all for Texit; get Texas the Hell out of the US. It would reduce a lot of problems.

Texas is a large (and great) state. It would be quicker and easier for YOU to just your ass "the hell out of the US."
Texas could be a great state; but far-right wing bats fucked it up. I was born and raised in Texas. Fuck Texas. You don't like my opinion? Too fucking bad.

Fuck off. You don't like my country - ALL of it - go live somewhere else, if anyone wants you. We sure as hell don't.
Awwe are you crying?

Go ahead screw with Texas they will whip your ass.
I am all for Texit; get Texas the Hell out of the US. It would reduce a lot of problems.

Texas is a large (and great) state. It would be quicker and easier for YOU to just your ass "the hell out of the US."
Texas could be a great state; but far-right wing bats fucked it up. I was born and raised in Texas. Fuck Texas. You don't like my opinion? Too fucking bad.

Fuck off. You don't like my country - ALL of it - go live somewhere else, if anyone wants you. We sure as hell don't.
Awwe are you crying?

I'll shed tears of joy if you ever grow a pair enough to live the courage of your convictions and get the fuck out of my country. Too bad that's so unlikely, sackless.

Awwe are you crying?

I'll shed tears of joy if you ever grow a pair enough to live the courage of your convictions and get the fuck out of my country. Too bad that's so unlikely, sackless.
Nah I'm all set. You see, I'm free to state my opinion without having to fear retribution or relinquish my citizenship. That's one of the things that makes this country great.

Run along, boy.

Awwe are you crying?

Nah I'm all set. You see, I'm free to state my opinion without having to fear retribution or relinquish my citizenship. That's one of the things that makes this country great.

Run along, boy.

As I thought, nothing but a sackless big mouth.

Awwe are you crying?

Run along, boy.

Sackless big mouth

Ohhhhh

:rofl:

OK, Internet tough guy

Awwe are you crying?

Run along, boy.

Sackless big mouth

Ohhhhh

You start packing yet, big mouth?

Eight percent in Texas is a number for Democrats to celebrate. Great starting point

Consider the Cruz and Bush political alliances in Texas will not lift a finger for Trump

A democratic push to register blacks and Hispanics, push the women's vote, Republican indifference could lead to Texas being in play

Only eight percent to go and Hillary hasn't begun to campaign in Texas

Texas is 45% Hispanic. The key is getting them out to vote

Texas is not a swing state and is kinda irrelevant. The only states that really matter in a presidential election are Ohio, Florida, and Virginia. And to a lesser extent, Colorado and Iowa.

Texas is not a swing state and is kinda irrelevant. The only states that really matter in a presidential election are Ohio, Florida, and Virginia. And to a lesser extent, Colorado and Iowa.

Amazing isn't it?

Romney won Texas by 2.5 million votes. Trump will have to struggle to keep it

Does this take into account the tens of thousands of 12-year old "moderate Republicans" who will shuffle to the polls in Texas and cast their Hillary ballots? After all, pollsters in Chicago spent days stalking the cemeteries seeking the pulse of THOSE voters!

Forum List

Back