New Poll Released Has Trump Annihilating Clinton In Texas 41% To Her 33%

It is amazing that Texas is within eight points

Trump has minimal support from the Texas Republican machine with Cruz and Bush Republicans refusing to lift a finger for him

Does this take into account the tens of thousands of 12-year old "moderate Republicans" who will shuffle to the polls in Texas and cast their Hillary ballots? After all, pollsters in Chicago spent days stalking the cemeteries seeking the pulse of THOSE voters!

what are you blathering about?

damn.... you look more stupid with every post. :cuckoo:

Trump doesn't have the resources to defend Texas

image.jpeg

Personally I would not trust a poll by a bunch of college kids in a Statistics course. I am sure it is a good learning project for them on sampling, but their resources are probably limited -- unlike Pew.

There is some doubt about how the Latino voters in Texas would influence this red state's results.

A college poll by college kids does not tell me anything.

Thanks for the cite though.

Personally I would not trust a poll by a bunch of college kids in a Statistics course. I am sure it is a good learning project for them on sampling, but their resources are probably limited -- unlike Pew.

There is some doubt about how the Latino voters in Texas would influence this red state's results.

A college poll by college kids does not tell me anything.

Thanks for the cite though.
What a moron

A Republican ahead in bumfuck Texas. In other news, water is wet.

Go ahead screw with Texas they will whip your ass.

Ginsburg did. She won.
Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

Whatcha gonna do about it Texas? Sit there and take it right up the wazoo; that's what. HRC will get to nominate 3-4 justices!!!

Help is NOT on the way.

Is there a single liberal who's not ugly?
Typical conservative; all surface, no substance. There are plenty of attractive people from all walks of life. You, obviously, aren't one of them.

Forum List

Back