New Reuters survey shows Trump is schlonging Ted Cruz among new “very motivated voters”

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Coach is Right ^ | 1/19/16 | Kevin "Coach" Collins
s A Reuters’ survey with a very low 2% m. o. e. says Donald Trump is schlonging Ted Cruz among new, very motivated voters. It is undeniable that Donald Trump is running a very unconventional campaign. He has turned the old rules on their ear and found continuing success along the way. Nevertheless, one of the rules of campaigning that Trump is following, without much fanfare, is the one that says the surest way to win is to expand the existing voter universe and swamp it with your new voters; thereby guaranteeing they will vote for you. The newly released,...

Nevertheless, one of the rules of campaigning that Trump is following, without much fanfare, is the one that says the surest way to win is to expand the existing voter universe and swamp it with your new voters; thereby guaranteeing they will vote for you. The newly released,...
From which institution?

Nevertheless, one of the rules of campaigning that Trump is following, without much fanfare, is the one that says the surest way to win is to expand the existing voter universe and swamp it with your new voters; thereby guaranteeing they will vote for you. The newly released,...
From which institution?

You have the link...USE IT!

The newly released,...
From which institution?
I could say the same about your brain.
Yes, I HAVE a brain...you DON'T!
I'll put my brain up against the average Trump supporter any day.

Well you are a LOSER, you'd just continue to do the same...over and over again!

From which institution?
I'm the loser? I throw out the bait and you swallow it, hook, line and sinker. What was this thread about anyway? :laugh2:

I'm the loser? I throw out the bait and you swallow it, hook, line and sinker. What was this thread about anyway? :laugh2:

You haven't done shit, Komrad! You're LOW 2 digit IQ prevents you from doing anything, especially with bait! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back