New review finds acceleration in ocean heat content (OHC) in all basins

Are these same "scientists" the same ones we found falsifying data in the Climategate revelations.
You mean where deniers were caught in a massive fraud and lying campaign? And you want to relive that humiliation?

Get with the program, grandpa. Lying about climate is so 2010's. All the kewl fascists are lying about elections now.

The guys are idiots because we are now in the third year of El Nina weather. It is rare to have three straight years. El Nina is caused by cooler than normal ocean temperatures.
DERP! DERP! DEEEEEERRRRRRP!"

First, shit-for-brains, it's "La Nina."

Second, La Nina isn't the cause, it's the outcome. You're trying to tell us that cold is the cause of cold. You are _so_ 'effin stupid.

So, the usual.

Solid science is presented.

Deniers instantly and universally go into screaming meltdown conspiracy troll mode.

It's all they ever do here. It's all they can do, given how badly they all suck at the science.

How much more in taxes and lost liberties do we need to pay, in order to not do a damn thing to stop it?
All of them. Then, at long last, we will end up still at square one. But with no liberties and fully broke.

You mean where deniers were caught in a massive fraud and lying campaign? And you want to relive that humiliation?

Get with the program, grandpa. Lying about climate is so 2010's. All the kewl fascists are lying about elections now.

Second, La Nina isn't the cause, it's the outcome. You're trying to tell us that cold is the cause of cold. You are _so_ 'effin stupid.

It is hilarious to see you stupid uneducated Moon Bats still falling for this silly ass AGW scam after all of the revelations of fraudulent data.

Talk about being gullible.

Manboob remains a douche.

It is hilarious
Come on. After you got down on your knees and serviced your masters with such consummate skill, I know they gave you a good new lie to tell. They didn't tell you to just whimper and cry.

So stop being lazy. What new propaganda do your masters want you to repeat? I'm guessing they want you to stop talking about climate, given how you always end up humiliating yourself and fascist cause with that topic.

The Guardian article which I first noted has a typo of some sort in its link to a review, involving MIT climatologist Kevin Trenberth, of ocean heat content (OHC) data. I did a search for a recent Trenberth paper and have linked to a freely available page I believe to be the referenced review.

The study indicates that a number of the ways in which ocean heat content affects all of our daily lives are worsening and that there is a great deal of 'momentum' to this ocean warming effect which will take hundreds of years to undo.

Guardian article: Amount of ocean heat found to be accelerating and fuelling extreme weather events
Trenberth OHC data review: Improved Quantification of the Rate of Ocean Warming
2021-10-07-2-png.548732

Forum List

Back