New show called Tent Hunters on HGTV

Ok as much as I find Babylon bee funny why is this in the politics section?

Homelessness should be a crime

Well if our government and society had any morals, standards and values and pride it would be a crime. It would be a crime because it would be fairly uncommon to see homeless people because overall we would be a better nation and homelessness wouldn't be excusable.

Then again if we had morals, standards and values we wouldn't let criminals run loose, dopeheads, people fighting to teach elementary school students about gay, fags naked and doing s&M in public would be crimes also. And we would seperated crazy people from society. None of that would be ok.

But when you're country slowly turns into Sodom and Gomorrah this is what happens. You have like California letting homeless people use drugs and give them money.

Everyone has the inalienable right to exist. It doesn't matter where.
Homelessness, should be a crime, that does not state they should not exist.

Homelessness as a crime, would find those politicians, legislatures, that write the laws that make homes so expensive responsible.

There is without any debate, everyone has to have a place to live, to eat, to wash, to sleep. It should not take a lifetime to own one's home.

So yes, I think we should make homelessness a crime. Just like speeding is crime, so should homelessness. With speeding, that is a crime we can avoid. We should make it easy, to avoid homelessness.

Why cant all the big cities, have even bigger studio condominium complexes, an 18 year old with any level of education and any job afford?

And, my comment did not make clear who is guilty of this crime, of homelessness.

It is a sick society that can not allow people to own their own home, and not lose it over trivial mistakes or mishaps in our lives.

I dont mean to rant on, in response to your comment, and I am sure your response would of been different had I stated what exactly I meant and who would be guilty of this crime.

Homelessness, should be a crime, that does not state they should not exist.

Homelessness as a crime, would find those politicians, legislatures, that write the laws that make homes so expensive responsible.

There is without any debate, everyone has to have a place to live, to eat, to wash, to sleep. It should not take a lifetime to own one's home.

So yes, I think we should make homelessness a crime. Just like speeding is crime, so should homelessness. With speeding, that is a crime we can avoid. We should make it easy, to avoid homelessness.

Why cant all the big cities, have even bigger studio condominium complexes, an 18 year old with any level of education and any job afford?

And, my comment did not make clear who is guilty of this crime, of homelessness.

It is a sick society that can not allow people to own their own home, and not lose it over trivial mistakes or mishaps in our lives.

I dont mean to rant on, in response to your comment, and I am sure your response would of been different had I stated what exactly I meant and who would be guilty of this crime.
Thanks for the outpouring of thought bubbles. It sounds like you're on my side; not sure.
You have shifted the blame to where it belongs. It's capitalistic greed, which has been ingrained into us for our whole lives. Regardless, if the cost of housing was to become dirt cheap, there would still be people whom like to camp out instead.

Thanks for the outpouring of thought bubbles. It sounds like you're on my side; not sure.
You have shifted the blame to where it belongs. It's capitalistic greed, which has been ingrained into us for our whole lives. Regardless, if the cost of housing was to become dirt cheap, there would still be people whom like to camp out instead.
If that capitalist greed is blamed equally on those who govern, I agree.

Tent sleepers, still shoild have a place to wash, clean, and be seen for medical issues.

~~~~~~
That's Kalifornia living for you. No one can afford a home anymore. Remember it never Rains in Soutern Kalifornia.

L.A. house.jpg

Forum List

Back