🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New South Carolina Poll–Trump Dominates With 37%–While 78% Telling Lindsey Graham: “Drop Out”…

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Lindsey who?

theconservativetreehouse.com ^ | September 9, 2015
full title: New South Carolina Poll – Trump Dominates With 37% – While 78% Of Voters Telling Lindsey Graham: “Drop Out”… South Carolina is the home state of candidate Lindsey Graham where 8 in 10 voters are asking him to drop out of the race and only 3% support his presidential bid. Meanwhile the GOPe and the Salem Media network keep pushing Ben Carson in their efforts to fracture the Trump vote and create space for Jeb Bush to bounce back. (Via PPP) The campaign has generally hurt Graham’s image in the state. When we polled South Carolina in February,...

ROTFLMFAO.......

Trump Smells Like Success... Which smells like juniper, iced red currant, coriander, frozen ginger!

Trump To Win ^ | September 10, 2015 | Silly
Like millions of American men and women, I want to know what success smells like. So I will be buying a 3.4 oz. bottle of Trump Success Eau de Toilette for Men this weekend. An amusing description I stumbled upon grabbed my attention and convinced me to give it a try: “SUCCESS By TRUMP men’s cologne was launched by the designer house of DONALD TRUMP in 2012. This men's fragrance possesses a blend of juniper, iced red currant, coriander, frozen ginger, bamboo leaves, geranium, vetiver, tonka bean, birch wood.” The “house of Trump”?! What a riot! I didn’t know there...

Anyone want to send a CASE to The Hildebeast?

Trump wins MN GOP corn poll

Kare 11 Minneapolis / St Paul ^ | 7:19 p.m. EDT September 9, 2015 | KARE 11 Staff
FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn - Donald Trump was a fan favorite at the Minnesota State Fair. The Republican presidential hopeful won the Minnesota GOP corn poll.

Last edited:
Lindsey who?

full title: New South Carolina Poll – Trump Dominates With 37% – While 78% Of Voters Telling Lindsey Graham: “Drop Out”… South Carolina is the home state of candidate Lindsey Graham where 8 in 10 voters are asking him to drop out of the race and only 3% support his presidential bid. Meanwhile the GOPe and the Salem Media network keep pushing Ben Carson in their efforts to fracture the Trump vote and create space for Jeb Bush to bounce back. (Via PPP) The campaign has generally hurt Graham’s image in the state. When we polled South Carolina in February,...

ROTFLMFAO.......

Trump Smells Like Success... Which smells like juniper, iced red currant, coriander, frozen ginger!

Like millions of American men and women, I want to know what success smells like. So I will be buying a 3.4 oz. bottle of Trump Success Eau de Toilette for Men this weekend. An amusing description I stumbled upon grabbed my attention and convinced me to give it a try: “SUCCESS By TRUMP men’s cologne was launched by the designer house of DONALD TRUMP in 2012. This men's fragrance possesses a blend of juniper, iced red currant, coriander, frozen ginger, bamboo leaves, geranium, vetiver, tonka bean, birch wood.” The “house of Trump”?! What a riot! I didn’t know there...

Kare 11 Minneapolis / St Paul ^ | 7:19 p.m. EDT September 9, 2015 | KARE 11 Staff
FALCON HEIGHTS, Minn - Donald Trump was a fan favorite at the Minnesota State Fair. The Republican presidential hopeful won the Minnesota GOP corn poll.
I'll wait until she goes to prison. It'll come in handy, especially if she gets to share a cell with Mrs. Weiner.

Lindsey who?

ROTFLMFAO.......

Here's what's so fascinating:

I wonder if we lined up Trump's and Graham's stands on the issues next to each other, which one would actually be more conservative overall.

Lindsey who? The guy who told the state to take the confederate swastika down from state grounds. That`s not much of a vote getter in that a-hole of a state.

LG will be long gone soon. He's the only one alive who can make Jeb seem like a ball of excitement.

Forum List

Back