New study says 22 million illegals in America

Well then you have no clue how many live here from Asia to South America to Mexico to Europe that either entered illegally or overstayed their welcome.

Calling someone an idiot and not living in the States shows the true idiot in this discussion...

I may have no clue. But the rub is, neither do you. You're just pulling figures out your arse..

Well then you have no clue how many live here from Asia to South America to Mexico to Europe that either entered illegally or overstayed their welcome.

Calling someone an idiot and not living in the States shows the true idiot in this discussion...

I may have no clue. But the rub is, neither do you. You're just pulling figures out your arse..

Am I Mrs. Gimp?

Fact is you make wild claims and yet like so many me me look sane...

...should've stopped that shit decades ago--but we didn't have a POTUS with balls and common sense like Mr. Trump does

22 million can you imagine? That is a lot of wetbacks.

The feds should force their employers to make them pay a tax for being illegally working in America...with the money raised from that donated to hospital emergency rooms where the illegals take up a lot of space.

INVASION: New Study Says 22 Million Illegals Occupy US
No other country on earth would tolerate this bullshit.
back in the old days, the Russians would shoot them

Forum List

Back