New Texas Law Requires Burial of Aborted Fetuses

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
No more tossing them down a garbage disposal. Sorry libs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/us/texas-burial-aborted-fetuses.html?_r=0

nov 30 2016 Texas approved new rules this week requiring health care facilities that perform abortions to bury the fetal remains instead of disposing of them in a sanitary landfill like other forms of biological medical waste, ending months of contentious debate and dismaying abortion rights groups.

The rules, which go into effect on Dec. 19, mandate that aborted fetal tissue must be buried regardless of how long it has been gestating. The rules state it can either be buried directly after an abortion has been performed or it can be buried or scattered after it has been incinerated. Fetal remains can also be steam disinfected before burial, according to the guideline

so they just bury all the different remains in the ground with no casket and the worms are going to feast and digest them?

That seems really gross and unsanitary and disrespectful?

Oh look, more small government from the Republican Party

nov 30 2016 Texas approved new rules this week requiring health care facilities that perform abortions to bury the fetal remains instead of disposing of them in a sanitary landfill like other forms of biological medical waste, ending months of contentious debate and dismaying abortion rights groups.

The rules, which go into effect on Dec. 19, mandate that aborted fetal tissue must be buried regardless of how long it has been gestating. The rules state it can either be buried directly after an abortion has been performed or it can be buried or scattered after it has been incinerated. Fetal remains can also be steam disinfected before burial, according to the guideline

Of course this is going to make all the sociopaths and psychoes extremely angry and they will file a lawsuit demanding their mass murder victims be treated like garbage.

I would imagine, that they will incinerate it, like other hazardous waste. And according to law dump the ashes in any public waterway, the sea or any private property. They could send the remains to a veterinary disposal company that incinerates dead animals. I don't see much point in the ruling. Abortion clinics have been hassled a lot worse than this.

At any rate, abortion is a hideous practice.
God help us on judgement day.

I'm not religious, and it is a hideous degenerate practice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior.

I'm not religious, and it is a hideous degenerate practice on any level, especially in this day and time, and mostly completely unnecessary. I do understand there are cases where it's a choice between a mother's life or the child's, and rape victims should certainly have an option, but the vast majority is just a result of mindless irresponsible behavior.

That rape excuse is a huge loophole. They all say that.

so they just bury all the different remains in the ground with no casket and the worms are going to feast and digest them?

Maybe we can feed you to the sharks and they can shit you like you so justly deserve?

I would imagine, that they will incinerate it, like other hazardous waste. And according to law dump the ashes in any public waterway, the sea or any private property. They could send the remains to a veterinary disposal company that incinerates dead animals. I don't see much point in the ruling. Abortion clinics have been hassled a lot worse than this.

I send my deceased dogs to be incinerated, of course I then put them on my mantle so i can remember them everyday.

I send my deceased dogs to be incinerated, of course I then put them on my mantle so i can remember them everyday.
I doubt many girls who have abortions want souvenirs on the event on their mantel.

Can't disrespect something you libtards claim is not a life. Are you going to claim it is a life now? Bunch of retarded murdering scum!!!!

i feel like i am just talking to myself here...handmaidens tale..yall should read it....and again this is just a pointless agreement and law as abortion are more and more done with pharms where you take a pill in doctors office then one or two more pills at home....yall keep to realize the old fashion abortion clinic is passe' and not be fooled by laws governing clinics when like the buggy whip they will become obsolete as doctors use pharms...abortion is big business no one is going to stop it...

btw proper disposal is not going to instill life into the aborted fetus so what is the point....just another symbolic bullshit law meaning nothing

but putting money in someone's pocket

At any rate, abortion is a hideous practice.
God help us on judgement day.

Abortions in the US have been falling steadily since 1990 and are half what they were then which still is way too many. There have been a number of studies that have shown the following:
  • Abortions of intended pregnancies account for about 50% of all abortions. The vast majority of these abortion are due to medical problems encountered during pregnancy. There has been little change in this rate over the years and it's not likely to change much in the future
  • The major decrease in abortions has been in unintended pregnancies which is due to the increased use birth control, particularly IUDs and implants among low income women.
We will always have abortions of intended pregnancies that develop severe medical problems. However, we can radically reduce the number of abortions by reducing the number of unintended pregnancies which means more and better birth control available to everyone.

Why Are Fewer American Women Getting Abortions?

Who's getting abortions? Not who you'd think
Abortion rates are falling, but conservatives won’t like the reason why

btw proper disposal is not going to instill life into the aborted fetus so what is the point....just another symbolic bullshit law meaning nothing

but putting money in someone's pocket
and that is money that the freeloading give me my abortion for free whore is going to actually be responsible for.
Much more expensive than the abortion in the first place.
bet it deters some abortions when they figure out the thousands of dollars its going to take to properly dispose of the remains.

Forum List

Back