New Video game casts Patriots as enemy terrorists!

Hell yeah, Hitler's 2nd Youth, Kill the Jews...oops...Constitutionalists!

Really? Since I see no referance to a game, or a link to an ad for the game, I can only regard this as more crazed flap yap from the usual source.

Obviously you didn't' read the article dipshit!

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6 Patriots

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/patriots/en-us/index.aspx

I added the video game link (directly) since you are illiterate.

Also learn how to spell "reference"

Last edited:
Google John Brightling.

Same author, designers, engineers, same operatives (I bet).

Wonder if the OP is outraged at this as well? I'm guessing no...conservative double standard at work.

Google John Brightling.

Same author, designers, engineers, same operatives (I bet).

Wonder if the OP is outraged at this as well? I'm guessing no...conservative double standard at work.

Well you see, giving the current political climate...

...wait, only liberals are exempt from political correctness...

Now, as Chris Matthews would say, let's crack that whip!

The mindless will refer to people as fruitloops, or make reference to "gun worship" if anyone even thinks about supporting the 2nd ammendment.

Little Big Horn Should work

We can't fix the government until we fix us. Then the new government will represent 'us' once again.

3-oclock school bell

-Geaux

Fruitloops are going to whine about anything that shows the insanity of their gun worshiping cult.

The actual book "Rainbow 6" is a doorstopper. If anything, it worships the gun worshiping cult. Just a bit of background to show just how moronic and silly the OP is;

Rainbow Six details a group of operatives from maily NATO nations who are put together to be the "new sheriff" in town police force. In the book, they are called into defuse hot temperature hostage situations at theme parks, hospitals, and I beleive it was an opera house. Places where the regular police force is outmatched. Meanwhile, a guy named John Brightling is setting up a terrorist attack at the Sydney Olympics. Misting systems will cause a pandemic. The travels of people leaving the games will give it a world-wide aire. His company will "just happen" to have a vaccine for the pandemic...there are 2 shots; a "A" shot that will actually work and a "B" shot that will actually kill those who get it. So as you think you're taking prophylaxis, you're getting killed.

It's a pretty good book. I won't spoil how it ends but suffice to say that the bad guys get caught (some of them do).

Brightling's goal is to rid the planet of most of humankind because he's an environmentalist kook. He has the aid of former FBI and high level government officials. Anyone who knows anything about Tom Clancy knows that he is a conservative republican who would make Barry Goldwater blush. The market for the games is the 20-30 something crowd who possibly identifies more with the OWS crowd than others. To me, the trailer seemed to be an OWS type and not some malitia survivalist.

I always suspected the New England Patriots were terrorists... Look what they did to my Buffalo Bills, and the rest of AFC East the last few years...

Forum List

Back