New Video Of Kenosha Shooting

Two distincrtly different reports....Someone shot first, and it wasn't the rifle.

Ya, one shot from behind Kyle as he flees. Then the attacker closes in and you hear the three shots from Kyle. Then you hear 4 more shots.

I can't prove it but they say the first thug that died got hit in the back, grazed in the head, shot in the groin area, and once to the foot I think.

"Shoot me nigga"....Fool got his wish.

at 3:59:04 the second person, looks like a girl chases after the first guy and that's where the next 4 shots come from.

So the first shot was fired in the air it looks like, the attacker chases Kyle in to the cars, fires 3 shots, the second person chasing fires 4 more shots from behind. Looks like it may have been the girl.

It's always the same.

The mainstream media gives part of the story in order to create a false impression. The sheeple buy it. Eventually the truth comes out, but the media hides it.

The terrorist supporters here won't miss a beat. They will continue to support terrorism. THey will continue to deny what actually happened. They will continue to lie. They will continue to hate anything that is not authoritarian left, and they will continue to be absolute vermin.

Yeah the bearded sasquatch is very suspicious, I thought so from the very beginning. He's waving a handgun around in the video of the gas station confrontation, pointing it at people.

Forum List

Back