Racists in the WNBA don't like Caitlyn Clark

It was not a personal foul at all, flagrant or otherwise. It was a technical foul that warranted ejection.
It did not warrant an ejection just because it happen to Clark. The play was in session, both females banged into each other. Both should have went down to the floor.

WNBA shines a bright light on the fact that Clark just is not that great of a a player at the pro level.
Nike does not pay you money if you do not show results. That clause was in both Tiger Woods and Serena William's Nike contracts.

This whole episode reminds me when the soul brother Turkey Jones sacked Fox Broadcaster Terry Bradshaw several years ago.

The NFL didn't play, and immediately penalized Cleveland 15 yards.

The internet is exploding with copies of a video of some thug body-checking Clark away from the ball. Knocks her to the ground, and her thug buddy on the bench jumps up in jubilation. THE BALL WAS NOT EVEN IN PLAY.

The very concept of sportsmanship is so outmoded that it seems like it comes from another time in history. It was destroyed by Blacks, starting with Cassius Clay and ultimately permeating every major sport but baseball.

The WNBA will have to put the brakes on this thuggery, and when they do the Black "stars" will whine that nobody came to their defense when they were getting mugged.

Clark played today. Got 3 points. Total. So I guess thuggery works.

Um, it's a contact sport.

If the body checking was uncalled for, they should have given the player a penalty, which apparently they did. I don't really care enough about the WNBA to care beyond that.

But this whinging sounds more like "White Women In Peril".

Um, it's a contact sport.

If the body checking was uncalled for, they should have given the player a penalty, which apparently they did. I don't really care enough about the WNBA to care beyond that.

But this whinging sounds more like "White Women In Peril".

Its GIRLS basketball, Joe.

Not very ladylike, except maybe if the "lady" is Dylan Mulvaney or Big Mike Obama.

Check out this video. It's a blatant cheap shot on the new WNBA star, it's racially motivated, and it's really sad. These players should appreciate that Clark is bring unprecedented new interest in the WNBA - and that's going to be good for business! And good for their paychecks in the future. But for some reason, some of the other players simply can't see it.

And the cheap shot artist refused to answer questions about it, after the game.

So you didn't see the elbow that Clark threw.

The WNBA has always been aggressive and a bit violent from its inception back when Houston was winning the first four championships it was elbows hitting people in the face, hard pushing, forced fouls, etc... That was during the Cinthia Cooper and Tina Thomson era of elbows swinging and hard hits to the ground.

I don't think this is the sport for Clark. She cannot handle it - neither can her fans
Clark's only comment when asked was "That was not a basketball play." She can handle it just fine.

It did not warrant an ejection just because it happen to Clark. The play was in session, both females banged into each other. Both should have went down to the floor.

WNBA shines a bright light on the fact that Clark just is not that great of a a player at the pro level. Nike does not pay you money if you do not show results. That clause was in both Tiger Woods and Serena William's Nike contracts.
The clip I saw showed one player intentionally knock another player to the floor away from the play. That’s a technical foul that calls for ejection. Doesn’t matter who the players are.
You don’t know much about basketball.

It's a common foul. Talk about overblown reaction. She barely made contact. Welcome to big girl basketball.

This racist ghetto thug looks like a white girl to you?

Should come as no surprise, liberals can't tell the difference between a man and a woman either.

So there is this big overblown reaction to a touch foul? Cmon people you've got to be brighter than this.

Racist???

Looked to me like a white girl pushing another white girl.

People need to get over it. Stop trying to make a barbie doll out of Clark. She did not chose to be a chess player, ping-pong player, nor a gymnast. She chose a body contact sport. She is going to get hit, pushed, elbowed in the face, told off, fouled, etc..
She looks white to you?

1717462512738.jpeg

Oh, come on, man.

either it's a sport or it isn't.

Of course, no one cares about the WNBA, and never did.
Make ESPN, Fox Sports and other sports channels optional in basic cable and we will see a reset. Make them premium channels. You want them, pay for it. All of the huge sports televising contracts will change. The suckers who do not watch sports will stop subsidizing them. This will put pressure on marginal sports like the ladies' basketball league that is financed also from the men's professional league.

Forum List

Back