Racists in the WNBA don't like Caitlyn Clark

If you don't think white people aren't racist towards other white people in the name of non whites then you haven't been paying attention. Hell that's pretty much all anifa is, it's white people harassing and attacking white people for being white. Have you seen how many white people are blm folks and assume to speak for blacks and call other whites racist?

Can't tell you how many white people I've seen shitting on others whites for being white.

And what about stuff like this?

A story about how Caitlyn Clark is erasing black women? And her popularity is due to her skin color and sexuality? False, dumb and assholeish attitude like that are helping to create general hate towards her.

She is popular because she is damned good at women's basketball. She has skill and talent. Those transcend skill and talent, but they make it about that anyway.
It is easier to know that if someone screws with you, you owe him/her nothing. And if they cost you employment or living to take care of family or are of power and cost you money or prison time for nothing, then they deserve the worse. And giving the Progs credit, they are getting even. However, their justice meted out to others is uneven.

Racist???

Looked to me like a white girl pushing another white girl.

People need to get over it. Stop trying to make a barbie doll out of Clark. She did not chose to be a chess player, ping-pong player, nor a gymnast. She chose a body contact sport. She is going to get hit, pushed, elbowed in the face, told off, fouled, etc..

The ball was not in play, it was a racist cheap shot all the way. Racists gotta racist. Now where I come from team mates would/should settle up.

The ball was not in play, it was a racist cheap shot all the way. Racists gotta racist. Now where I come from team mates would/should settle up.
that's basketball... it's not volleyball
If Clark can't handle it she is in the wrong sport - wrong league

Baksetball is played with a mouth piece, face guards, protective glasses, etc... It's a dirty sport just like hokey. Seriously I have not watched a basketball game in more than 15 years and I do not like anything about basketball. I do not care who hits who-it is not a sport I like.

that's basketball... it's not volleyball
If Clark can't handle it she is in the wrong sport - wrong league

Baksetball is played with a mouth piece, face guards, protective glasses, etc... It's a dirty sport just like hokey. Seriously I have not watched a basketball game in more than 15 years and I do not like anything about basketball. I do not care who hits who-it is not a sport I like.

This is girl's basketball, they really shouldn't be getting that violent. The broads should be pulling each others hair or smacking each other on the behinds if they want to get physical.

This is girl's basketball, they really shouldn't be getting that violent. The broads should be pulling each others hair or smacking each other on the behinds if they want to get physical.
The WNBA has always been aggressive and a bit violent from its inception back when Houston was winning the first four championships it was elbows hitting people in the face, hard pushing, forced fouls, etc... That was during the Cinthia Cooper and Tina Thomson era of elbows swinging and hard hits to the ground.

I don't think this is the sport for Clark. She cannot handle it - neither can her fans

The WNBA has always been aggressive and a bit violent from its inception back when Houston was winning the first four championships it was elbows hitting people in the face, hard pushing, forced fouls, etc... That was during the Cinthia Cooper and Tina Thomson era of elbows swinging and hard hits to the ground.

I don't think this is the sport for Clark. She cannot handle it - neither can her fans

Maybe you are right, if they can't keep the violence down. Clark should consider competing in the Olympics instead, where they might be competing in a more ladylike manner. (Although IMHO, that might be one of the reasons they are losing money. Most people don't want to see violence among women. Ladies boxing is new, but not that successful I don't think.

Maybe you are right, if they can't keep the violence down. Clark should consider competing in the Olympics instead, where they might be competing in a more ladylike manner. (Although IMHO, that might be one of the reasons they are losing money. Most people don't want to see violence among women. Ladies boxing is new, but not that successful I don't think.
Thats not exactly true. They set up several white females in the sport of boxing. Had them beat up on each real bad. The white females kept returning the rink. They liked it and the violence kept making money.

The league reviewed it and upgraded the foul to a flagrant foul. I find the hate for her pretty silly if she was an egomaniac and acted like she was the greatest thing to ever happen to women’s sports it would make at least some sense but she is none of that.

The internet is exploding with copies of a video of some thug body-checking Clark away from the ball. Knocks her to the ground, and her thug buddy on the bench jumps up in jubilation. THE BALL WAS NOT EVEN IN PLAY.

The very concept of sportsmanship is so outmoded that it seems like it comes from another time in history. It was destroyed by Blacks, starting with Cassius Clay and ultimately permeating every major sport but baseball.

The WNBA will have to put the brakes on this thuggery, and when they do the Black "stars" will whine that nobody came to their defense when they were getting mugged.

Clark played today. Got 3 points. Total. So I guess thuggery works.

The very concept of sportsmanship is so outmoded that it seems like it comes from another time in history. It was destroyed by Blacks, starting with Cassius Clay and ultimately permeating every major sport but baseball.
Excellent. I’ve been waiting for someone besides myself to point out Clay’s pioneering of boorishness and dismantling of sportsmanship.
I disagree about baseball. TV presentation of baseball is making every effort to show cockiness. They have to in order to compete with the trash that every other sport has become. And stupid fans encourage it all. Speaks to the degradation of the culture at large.

The league reviewed it and upgraded the foul to a flagrant foul. I find the hate for her pretty silly if she was an egomaniac and acted like she was the greatest thing to ever happen to women’s sports it would make at least some sense but she is none of that.
They upgraded it to a flagant foul to shut the white people up... and for no other reason - it was a foul but it was not flagrant.

Actually it was and they do happen but it's not the big deal everyone wants to make it out to be.
something like that happen to the black players they don't even have to call a foul... the players just get back into the game.

If Clark and her fans can't handle a push what are they going to do with a elbow giving her a bloody nose?

I can't speak to every foul in every game but it you deliver a shot at or around a players head and neck the odds are pretty good it's going to be called as a flagrant foul.
maybe, and maybe no ref sees it

Clark better hit the weight room, it's not going to get better. Those lovely ladies of the WNBA hate her.
Or start carrying a set of knucks, or a shank. Slam a set of brass knuckles into the side of a knee and that should be a career ender.
process this!

if a black person knocks Clark down real hard so what... it's basketball. I can't wait for football season when you can crash into someone's back and throw them to the ground hard.

Clark looks like a dude and plays like a dude, she can handle herself. She does not need the white brotherhood always running to her rescue.

Fuck me running, you're an idiot.

Excellent. I’ve been waiting for someone besides myself to point out Clay’s pioneering of boorishness and dismantling of sportsmanship.
I disagree about baseball. TV presentation of baseball is making every effort to show cockiness. They have to in order to compete with the trash that every other sport has become. And stupid fans encourage it all. Speaks to the degradation of the culture at large.

There is a YAWNING CHASM between showboating after a home run (which I think is stupid) and attempting to injure an opposing player!

Forum List

Back