New World Order

The Davos Cabal has been planning this for a very long time. They BUILT modern China basically when they agreed to Kissingers One child policy. What ever is happening today is by plan, not mistake, they just have to make the public believe in their cover stories.

Only the public believes in the "Accidental " theory; the cabal plans their moves

Russia
China
Korea
India
Hungary
Saudi
South Africa
Belarus
Cuba
Watching Putin in Korea got me thinking. There is a new world order forming. They are rich aand owe no allegiance to the west.
I wonder if GOP sentiment towards the Ukraine might pause for a second to consider where the US might be best placed..
There are russian warships in Cuba so isolationism doesnt seem to be an option..
I dont think that burying your head in the sand is even cost effective lwt alone moral.

How does trumps foreign policy map out ?
Wow. You are beginning to see the light as to what is happening under Biden.

That's what you think.

I think war in Europe is your problem, not mine.

Take care of your own backyard, we'll take care of ours.
Well you have alliances in Europe and interests across the world. Is the US going to be a reliable ally or not. It is not a long term strategy to include a dodgy player in your plans.
The US needs to understand that nato keeps you safer as well as us,

Well you have alliances in Europe and interests across the world. Is the US going to be a reliable ally or not. It is not a long term strategy to include a dodgy player in your plans.
The US needs to understand that nato keeps you safer as well as us,
What have you done for us lately?

We aren't threatened by invasion.

We finance your security.

Pay your fair share, mouch.

Russian fleet in Cuba. Ill informed cretins tune in.
Russia is completely surrounded my enemies.

If your claim is we should me fearful of one tiny island nation close to our border...you're making Russia's argument stronger...that they should be fearful of having enemies on their border as well.

Right?

The Davos Cabal has been planning this for a very long time. They BUILT modern China basically when they agreed to Kissingers One child policy. What ever is happening today is by plan, not mistake, they just have to make the public believe in their cover stories.

Only the public believes in the "Accidental " theory; the cabal plans their moves
Kissinger did the one child policy?

We fought in Iraq and sran in support of you. People dies and we paid for all the people whoce houses you blew up.

So...why did we really go to war against Iraq?

Saddam's Iraq was allied with Russia.

Hmm.

Lots of natural gas in the middle east. Can't have more Russian pipelines pumping into Europe.

Need some Western pipelines from Qatar instead, to lessen Europe's dependence on Russia.

Last edited:
So...why did we really go to war against Iraq?

Saddam's Iraq was allied with Russia.

Hmm.

Lots of natural gas in the middle east. Can't have more Russian pipelines pumping into Europe.

Need some Western pipelines from Qatar instead, to lessen Europe's dependence on Russia.
Bush wanted their oil for his mates Fuck all to do with us.

Forum List

Back