New York Jews going Trump ???

How do polling companies manage to separate ethnicity and religious affiliation from American citizens and who pays for these polls and how accurate are they? The truth of the matter is that support for Trump is widespread and only a fool who sold his soul to the democrat party would vote for another four years of the Biden insanity.

How do polling companies manage to separate ethnicity and religious affiliation from American citizens and who pays for these polls and how accurate are they? The truth of the matter is that support for Trump is widespread and only a fool who sold his soul to the democrat party would vote for another four years of the Biden insanity.
My dad thinks Biden has done a superb job .
My brother in law is also a big Biden supporter

My dad thinks Biden has done a superb job .
My brother in law is also a big Biden supporter
No offense but how is it possible to claim that Biden has done a superb job when inflation is high and illegal alien hoards are killing American citizens and Biden sees dead people? TDS must have a role in it.

No offense but how is it possible to claim that Biden has done a superb job when inflation is high and illegal alien hoards are killing American citizens and Biden sees dead people? TDS must have a role in it.

They blame the inflation and aliens hordes on Trump

I don’t know how true this is ??
Will the chosen Nostra finally wake up to realty after their city has become the “ New Berlin “
All the Illegals that Potatohead brought into the US that made their way to New York will cancel out any increased Jewish vote. The Democrats in New York will allow all the Illegals to vote because, you know, every vote counts.

All the Illegals that Potatohead brought into the US that made their way to New York will cancel out any increased Jewish vote. The Democrats in New York will allow all the Illegals to vote because, you know, every vote counts.

JEWS are always on the wrong side of history !!!

I saw this coming during the Obama years with the massive illegal aliens from Middle East.

JEWS will eventually flee NYC and LA and move to Florida then DESTROY that state !!!

75% of Practicing Pro Israel Jews will hold their noses and vote Trump

When I was in HS most JEWS only wanted to move to LA or NYC.

They will all be moving to Florida next and destroying that state after a decade with their Marxism

Forum List

Back