Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

wishful thinking ... since the first, two more desert religions and their cousins have been added, the younger one's are full steam ahead.
As shown by the For Sale signs on churches.

They are even having trouble finding enough pedophiles to ordain as priests.

here is the key: Whther someone says "I am a believer" or "I am not a believer" --- don't accept either one, go by what they SAY
I care not if one believes or not.

I care that otherwise decent right wing Christians are gaining poor morals by reading the Bible the wrong way.

They end in adoring a genocidal prick instead of denouncing him as good Christians do. Good Gnostic Christians that is.

You can tell who we are by the immoral Christians running away from us.

what words of Hillel's say he put man "above" God?
All of them from how I read him.

I read Jesus the same way when Jesus said the Sabbath was created for man and not man for the Sabbath. He would say the same about religions and Gods.

The Bible has Jesus telling us that humans are supreme when he asked the Divine Council, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

Have you?

You sure beats a genocidal piece of fictional garbage.

But which ones? In specific, please.
Tonight is Passover-? Happy Passover- they all say-
what's fun about that? Wasn't this the holiday that the people put blood on their doorways? so they would pass over the house? and not kill the first born kid. enlighten me- explain? whats happy about that? just askin?

Last edited:
what's fun about that? Wasn't this the holiday that the people put blood on their doorways? so they would pass over the house? and not kill the first born kid. enlighten me- explain? whats happy about that? just askin?
One can have a "happy" celebration of freedom and not include the word "fun." Nothing in the observance of the day is about "fun."

In terms of what is happy, freedom makes me happy. Being able to observe what is meaningful to me makes me happy. Being able to celebrate my identity and my heritage makes me happy. How is this NOT happy?

One can have a "happy" celebration of freedom and not include the word "fun." Nothing in the observance of the day is about "fun."

In terms of what is happy, freedom makes me happy. Being able to observe what is meaningful to me makes me happy. Being able to celebrate my identity and my heritage makes me happy. How is this NOT happy?
you didn't answer my question- avoiding? you beat around the bush? painting blood over a door way- to save kids? maybe that's your idea of fun DAY?- creepy crap.!

you didn't answer my question- avoiding? you beat around the bush? painting blood over a door way- to save kids? maybe that's your idea of fun DAY?- creepy crap.!
Your question was about fun which was not something that I had said so I explained the "happy" part which is what you asked about (" whats happy about that?")

Painting my door post with blood of a slaughtered animal isn't about "fun" but about freedom and not being afraid to proclaim identity. It is about divine protection which I see as a pretty good thing. Why do you keep trying to inject "fun" in there? You are creating a concept and then questioning it -- that's called a strawman argument.

Your question was about fun which was not something that I had said so I explained the "happy" part which is what you asked about (" whats happy about that?")

Painting my door post with blood of a slaughtered animal isn't about "fun" but about freedom and not being afraid to proclaim identity. It is about divine protection which I see as a pretty good thing. Why do you keep trying to inject "fun" in there? You are creating a concept and then questioning it -- that's called a strawman argument.
I am wondering why Cyndi asked the question. Would anyone ask a
christian---'why do you celebrate the murder of thousands of pharisee
jews by the torture of crucifixion' ? Or 'why celebrate a reindeer with a
red nose that got BULLIED' ?

uh huh_ when your're done having the grand fun- wake me up.
find some fun... if you're a man- a song for you..... if your not- go find one.

But which ones? In specific, please.
Read Mein Kamp.

His Army belt did have God is with us on it, and given that Yahweh/Jesus is a genocidal prick, Hitler was likely a Christian using inquisition tactics like Christians used previously.

Fun Fact. Hitler's bank was the Vatican Bank.

Kids are just bad. Kidding.

Have you seen this well done presentation?

The 2nd part is a question if the first part was true.

So there's no valid question in the op.
True, to those who who do not believe Jesus was a Jew.

I think of Jesus as a hero of 1,000 faces and pure myth.

A supernatural Jesus is a joke as he would yield Armageddon and show himself to be an evil entity.

What do you think Jesus was?

again with the "fun"? Why are you so pre-occupied with "fun"?
Fun is synonymous to pleasure.

Scriptures say that Yahweh created good and evil for his pleasure.

I see us doing the same thing in reality as we go about defining what is good and evil to ourselves.

As Jesus askes us in the Bible, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I have not. Have you?

Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

jesus is not a jew and never was nor those others that gave their lives in the 1st century.

those events from the beginning are the repudiation of judaism's false commandments made by moses and the hereditary idolatry of abraham. they believed in liberation theology, self determination as the path to the everlasting - the heavenly religion of antiquity.

Read Mein Kamp.

His Army belt did have God is with us on it, and given that Yahweh/Jesus is a genocidal prick, Hitler was likely a Christian using inquisition tactics like Christians used previously.

Fun Fact. Hitler's bank was the Vatican Bank.
The question was about Hillel and you answered about Hitler.

Fun is synonymous to pleasure.

Scriptures say that Yahweh created good and evil for his pleasure.

I see us doing the same thing in reality as we go about defining what is good and evil to ourselves.

As Jesus askes us in the Bible, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I have not. Have you?
I don't care what Jesus asks. Why should I?

Forum List

Back