New York Muslim Patrol Cars - Creeping Sharia ?

the Jews also have it for years
hasids have their own ambulance services to

Ever see a pack of hasidic beat the living snot out of a retard causing trouble ?...oh man its a sight the behold. theyre not all passive don't let the curls fool ya.
before the hipsters showed up i hung out in a bar on the north side in the bad ol days . two hasidcs used to come in hang out drink beers and shoot pool .

later in life if i ever needed a rigger ...IN NYC thiers only one guy i would call and he was a yiddle .
A rigger has one of the most dangerous jobs in the world they're always flippin them and crushing themselves.

what jews dont do
bq-5ca8a7f01f14a (1).jpeg

New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

It's like I've been saying for a long time. The people coming here today are not coming here to be Americans, they are coming here to change America. In the 50's and 60's, people left their country behind to become part of this country. Now they are coming here with the intent of bringing their country here with them.

This is a perfect example of why we need to close the borders. We need an isolated country until the people who came here actually become Americans or leave and go home. If you want Muslim police, move back to Saudi Arabia where all the police are Muslim.

Bingo and a great truthful post.

Members of the death cult don't assimilate in any country the infest.

What better way to infest then from the inside out.

I wouldn't trust a member of the death cult as far as I could throw one. They leave their countries to come here yet they bring their Sahria law bullshit with them.

If it were up to me I'd boot every single member of the death cult right the hell out.

I formally lived in an area of New England that had muslims mixed in with the population.

I personally knew muslims who were school teachers, police officers, restaurant owners, an FBI agent, Homeland security agent, realtors, U.S. military soldiers, doctors, dentists, nurses, car mechanics, lawyers, and cab drivers.

Just average people buying homes, paying taxes, raising kids, and leading normal lives. ... :cool:

Where? I live in Boston.

This is one of those meaty bullshit RW outrage stories that pops up here every few months. We hav already discussed this very issue here and the RW nutbags were proven to be absolutely wrong about the “sharia cops” in NYC.

Morons.
Nothing has been proven. Time will tell if the NYC Muslim patrollers will just be helpful neighborhood watch guys, or Sharia enforcers, like in numerous European cities. The fact that they have the word Muslim on their patrol cars (combined with recent history), does raise legitimate questions.

Posters should not come into these threads, ignoring previously-posted, informative links. I won't call them morons, let's just say unecessarily careless. :doubt:

This is America. That’s NYC. Laws already exist. There is no danger of sharia law becoming the law anywhere in this nation.

Idiot.

IDC what I do care about is young women being told they cannot leave the religion and being forced into arranged marriages. That happens under Sharia and here in the US. And you have zero right to call anyone an idiot, when you think 7th grade girls and boys are exactly the same.

This is one of those meaty bullshit RW outrage stories that pops up here every few months. We hav already discussed this very issue here and the RW nutbags were proven to be absolutely wrong about the “sharia cops” in NYC.

Morons.
Nothing has been proven. Time will tell if the NYC Muslim patrollers will just be helpful neighborhood watch guys, or Sharia enforcers, like in numerous European cities. The fact that they have the word Muslim on their patrol cars (combined with recent history), does raise legitimate questions.

Posters should not come into these threads, ignoring previously-posted, informative links. I won't call them morons, let's just say unecessarily careless. :doubt:

This is America. That’s NYC. Laws already exist. There is no danger of sharia law becoming the law anywhere in this nation.

Idiot.

IDC what I do care about is young women being told they cannot leave the religion and being forced into arranged marriages. That happens under Sharia and here in the US. And you have zero right to call anyone an idiot, when you think 7th grade girls and boys are exactly the same.

Your ability to stay on topic is remarkable.

Morons.

Idiot.

First two sentences were 100% on topic.

Morons.

Idiot.

The problem is that when someone puts your life at stake. Really putting your life at stake. Then you won't be so flippant. We are heading for a society where people who may let a of of things go because we are not perfect to one where we will call for law enforcement on a semblance of a threat. Which means a gestapo will be the norm.

Idiot.
It is not just a matter of Sharia law officially becoming the law in America. It is also a serious matter of people being forced to follow it. This is called Islamization (aka stealth jihad)
Of course there is a danger, being that in numerous instances, Sharia law/behavior has ALREADY been implemented, Americans have already been Islamized, in all the cases that conservatives are aware of, having been exposed to the facts, while information-deprived liberals pitifully ramble on, talking about a subject that they are clueless about.

This is how idiots declare themselves to be just that. Showing off their ignorance + the ignorance of how ignorant they are. Wanna find out how ignorant you are idiot liberal ? Take this Islamization Quiz >>

Identify the names and things, and their association with Islamization. No cheating. I know who and what these are. Every single one.

And I have to let you know. You won't get this information on CNN.

Names associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Ibin Taamiyah, the Madhi, Sheik Ahmed Yassin, Sami al-Arian, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Mazen al-Najjar, Richard A. Clarke, Imam Muzzamil Siddiqui, Susan Douglas, Peter DiGangi, William Bennetta, Gilbert Sewall , Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, al-Hajj Talib'Abur, Rashid Sahmsi Ali, Khalid Latif, Omar Mohammedi, Joe Kaufman, Chantal Carnes, Hasan al-Banna (creator of the Muslim Brotherhood-I'll give you that one), Tariq Ramadan, Siraj Wahhaj, Mozen Mokhtar, Nouman Ali Khan, Abdul Malik , Imam Jamal Badawi, Br. Jawad Ahmad, Hassan Abbas, Mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi, Sheik Mjed 'Abd al-Rahman al-Firian, Prince Sultan Ibn Abd al-'Aziz, Ali al-Ahmed, Itamar Marcus, Barbara Cook, Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, Mohammed Osman Idris, Mohammed el-Yacoubi, Abu Abdullah, Baitullah Mehsud, Yunis al-Astal, Zeyno Baran, Aaron Klein, Muhammad Abdel-El, Sheik Yasser Hamad, Nur Mohammad, Ahmed Yassin (deceased), Sheik Abdel Rahman, Sheik Mohammed bin Rashid AL Maktoum, Abdullah Azzam, Thomas Klocek, Fazlur Rehman Khalil , Mohammad Elachmi Hamdi, Bat Ye'or, Max Steenberghe, Anders Fogh Ramussen, Paul Jeeves, Yusuf al-Qarodawi, Bashar al-Assad, Robert S. Leiken, Theo Van Gogh, Michel Gurfinkel, Imam Ahmed Salam, Piet Hein Donner, Miguel Angel Toma , Salah Yassin, Hassan Nasrallah, Ahmed Assad Barakat, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Bashar al-Assad, Adolpho Aguilar Zinser, Joseph Farah, Nabil al-Marabh, Raed Hijazi, David Harris, Syed Mumtaz Ali, Omar Ahmad, Ibrahim Hooper, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, Dr. Paul Williams , Hassan al Turabi, Clement Rodney Hampton-El, Kevin James, Warner MacKenzie, Sayeed Abdul A'la Maududi, Abdullah Yusef Ali, Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall, Nessim Joseph Dawood, Mohammed Habib Shakir, Arthur John Arberry, Aqsa Parvez, Atefeh Rajabi, Francis Bok, Michael Coren, Homaidan Ali Al-Turki, Sheik Saleh Al-Fawzan, Paul Marshall, Koenraad Elst, Tom Clancy, Phil Alden Robinson, Michael Graham, Thomas Klocek, Stephen Coughlin, Hasham Islam, Steven Emerson, Mordechai Nisan, Abduraman Alamoudi, Ramadan Abdallah Shallah, Musa Abu Marzook, Keith Ellison, Abdullah al-Arian, ,Jamal-al-Din al-Afghani, James Woolsey, Walid Phares, Guy Rodgers, Brigitte Gabriel, Robert Spencer, Paul Sperry, P.David Gaubatz, Chris Gaubatz, Stefanie Creswell, Charety Zhe, Adnan el-Shukrijumah, Jaffar the Pilot, Mohammad Weiss Rasool, Brian P. Fairchild, Peter M. Leitner, Sergeant Naveed I. Butt, Bill Bratton, William Taylor, Youssef Aboul-Enein, Jamal Barzinji, Ingrid Mattson, Safaa Zarzour, Khalid Iqbal, James "Yousef" Yee, Ahmed Alwani, Taja Alwani, Warith Deen Umar, Tom Harrington, John Guandolo, Patrick Sookhdeo, Gaddoor Saidi, Muhammad Usmani, Mahdi Bray, Ali al-Timimi, Maulana Abdul Ala Maududi, Sayyid Quth, Judge Joseph Charles, Zaid Shakir, Hamdan al-Shalawi, Muhammed al-Qudhaieen, Omar Shain, Hani Hanjour, Kenneth Williams, Edward Sloan, Ismail Elbarasse, Sheik Omar Abdul-Rahman, George Sadler, Mohammed Akram Adlouni, Zeid al-Noman, Shukri Aby Baker, Mohammad El-Mezain, Ghassan Elashi, Sayyid Syeed, Bassem Osman, Ahmed Elkadi, Mahboob Khan, Suhail Khan, Mufid Abdulgader, Abdelhaleem Ashqar, Frank Gaffney, Sue Myrick, Abuhena Saifulislam, Ali "the American" Mohamed, Juan Zarate, Hisham Altalib, Mohammed Shamma, Ahmad Sakr, Abdullah bin Laden, Mohamed Jamal Khalifah, Ahmad Mohamed Ali, Joey Musmar, Lina Morales, Donald Lavey, Sibel Dinez Edmonds, Khalid Duran, Muhammad Hishm Kabbani, Ali Ahmed, Agha Jafri, Michael Rolince, John M. Cole, Dr. Ziad Asali, James Margolin, Foria Younis, John B. Vincent, John O'Neill, Ivien C. Smith, Salam al-Marayati, Tom Reynolds, Khaled Saffuri, Agha Saeed, Mohammed al-Hanooti, Sue VanBaalen, Sister Sue, Michael Scheuer, Michael Waller, David Forte, Sheikh Mamza Yusuf, Ihsan Bagby, Abd al-Rahman al-Rashed, Serge Trifkovic, Irshad Manji, Imam Mohamad Adam el-Sheikh, Yvonne Haddad, Warith Deen Umar, Taha al-Alwani, Ali al-Timimi, J.M. Rodwell, Dr. Ali Sina, John Esposito, Karen Armstrong, Saad al-Sharani, Suleiman Alwan, Farid Esack, Sheikh Faysal Mawlawi, Ali Abd al Rahman al-Faqasi al-Ghamdi, Saul al-Rashid, Abderraouf Jdey, Faruq al-Tunisi, Adam Gadahn, Andre Carson, Issa al-Britani, Aafia Siddiqui, Kamran Akhtar, Gary Harter, Iyman Faris, Hesham Hadayet, Hala Mohammed Sadeq El-Awadly, Anwar al-Awlaki, Pamela L. Rhames, Michael S. Tutko, David C. Kane, Nick Pindulic, Suzanne E. Spaulding, Sen. Patrick Leahy, Sen. John Kyl, Sen. Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Paul Sarbanes, Bill Baker, Rep. David Bonior, Rep. John Conyers, Rep. John Dingell, Robert M. Blitzer, Louis Freeh, Thomas Pickard, Carol Motyka, Marsha Parrish, Yola Haber, Doug Balin, Rep. Anthony Weiner, Roderick L. Beverly, Caroline Glick, Shelomo Alfassa, Hadia Roberts, Margaret Gulotta, Emanuel "Manny" Johnson Jr., Esther Pan

Things associated with Stealth Jihad (AKA Islamization)

Hijra, jizyah, Istanbul, Al-Quds, Al-Aqsa mosque, , treaty of Al-Hudaybiyah, Oslo Accords, the Mahdi, Al-Ansar, 2006 Pentagon report : "Motivations of Muslim Suicide Bombers" ), "The Project", the Muslim Brotherhood, the Ikhwan, Taqiyya, Da'wa, Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), Holy Land Foundation trials - 2007 & 2008, Khalil Gibran Academy, US Treasury Dept. (Office of Foreign Asset Control), Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), Muslim American Society (MSA), United States Counterinsurgency Manual FM 3-24, US Justice Dept. report - 2004, US Justice Dept. report - 2007, abeds, North American Islamic Trust, Islamic Council for North America, United Association for Studies and Research, Muslim American Youth Association, the Hamas Charter, Islamic Academy of Florida, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, American Youth Academy, New Horizons Schools, Islamic American University, DawaNet-to link • to serve: Home with sections entitled "How to Make America an Islamic Nation" and Da'wa in Public Schools, Excelsior Elementary School, Thomas Moore Law Center, Islamic Saudi Academy, "The Islam Project" by the Council on Islamic Education, the Arab World History Notebook, "Across the Centuries", California Academy of Sciences, "World Cultures : A Global Mosaic", American Textbook Council, "Islam and the Textbooks", Arab American Family Support Center (AAFSC), Mosque of Islamic Brotherhood's Boy Scout program (MIB), Americans Against Hate, CAIR Watch, the Young Muslims, Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Jamaat-e-Islami, Young Muslim Sisters (YMS), Middle East Media Research Institute, US Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF), Freedom House, Institute for Gulf Affairs, Palestinian Media Watch, "Contemporary Problems", "History of the Arabs and the World in the 20th Century", Reading and Text Part II, Association of Independent Schools, ISA accreditation, Center for Religious Freedom, Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami, Islamic Party of Liberation, Al-Aksa TV of Hamas, Hudson institute, Popular Resistance Committee, "Schmoozing With Terrorists", US House of Representitives, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, "Eurabia, the Euro-Arab Axis", European Union, the Arab League,"Foreign Affairs" - "Europe's Angry Muslims", Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Sharee Council of Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, Immigration and National Security Program at the Nixon Center, Sukuk, Sharia compliant banks, Saxony-Anhalt, piggy banks in England, foot washing basins (Kansas City Airport & University of Michigan), "Britain's Daily Mail" - "Multiculturalsim Drives Young Muslims to Shun British Values", Nationa Intelligence Council, IslamOnline ????? ??? ????, "Valeurs Actuelles", the triple border region, UN Security Council, House Homeland Security Committee subcommittee on investigations report : "A Line In the Sand: Confronting the Threat At the Southwest Border", OTMs, Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Muslims of the Americas, the FBI, Canadian Security Intelligence Service, "TD Monthly", halal chicken, ACLU, the Date Frappuccino, Open Society Foundation, Whiting Foundation, hijab, Transportation & Safety Admin. (TSA), "New Media Journal" report - "In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra, Jamaat ul-Fuqra mosque (Brooklyn, NY), Koran: 4:34, honor killings, the Alec file, Jamiyyat Ul-Islam, It's the Ideology Stupid,Tad-ru-bu-hu-nna, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, UN Children's Fund, the Population Council - 2003 survey, m'uta, Haratines, Janjaweed, Dinka tribe, "Escape From Slavery", Toronto Sun online - "Slavery Lives in the Sudan", Middle East Forum - "The Problem with Slavery", Saudi Arabia Senior Council of Clerics, Human Rights Watch, Middle East Forum, Copts, Baha'i sect of Islam, "Islam : From Toleration to Terror", Hizb ut-Tahrir, Jyllands-Posten, "The Sum of All Fears", University of South Florida, Palistinian Islamic Jihad, "Future Jihad", Mosque Census Project, Eid al-Adha, Shahada, Mahram, FBI's Arab/Muslim Sikh American Advisory Committee, Higgins Center for Counterterrorism Research, Jamaat e-Islami, Samah, Tarbiya, Dar al-Arqam, SWICK, Policy-net. Islamberg,

Then what you're saying is you approve of price control by government if it's to your advantage. I disagree with that. If you believe in price control, then it should be applied equally. If you don't agree with government price control, you can't hand-pick which industries are exceptions.

I didn't buy rental property as a social obligation. I bought rental property for eventual profit and hopefully a comfortable retirement. I took a huge risk, and my family did as well helping me to scrape up the money for this business I can't even live off of. I haven't taken a vacation out of town in over 30 years. I spend my vacation here, catching up on work I can't get to because I have a job.

I would have never done that if government were to limit me as to how much I can make from my investment. It's similar to saying you can invest in the stock market, but you can't earn more than 20% of your investment per year. As costs go up, so do rents, and hopefully more money to payoff my investment.

More than that, we landlords took a huge hit during the housing bubble. You couldn't' get a good tenant if you begged for one. Why didn't government step in and subsidize us for the losses we took during that time? Well.....because government shouldn't do that even though they created our problem. Nor should they intervene when things swing back our way.

We are not obligated to provide housing. It's just an option we offer. If rents get too high, then it's time to consider purchasing your own property just as we have.
NO, that's NOT what I said. I said I approve of it when it is warranted (perhaps 10% tops), But not 63% as my current increase is. would you approve of a rent going from $1000/month to $1630/month, instantaneously ?

Over a just a 2 year period, that is a LOSS of $15,120 to the renter.

Yes, you CAN handpick which industries are exceptions, based on the necessity of the product to the consumer. Things that people HAVE TO HAVE should be carefully controlled, as many owners are with a grain of morality in what they do.

Lastly, buying a house is not an option for many people. Generally it is even worse than the excessive rent increase. (how much are closing costs ?)

Then what you're saying is you approve of price control by government if it's to your advantage. I disagree with that. If you believe in price control, then it should be applied equally. If you don't agree with government price control, you can't hand-pick which industries are exceptions.

I didn't buy rental property as a social obligation. I bought rental property for eventual profit and hopefully a comfortable retirement. I took a huge risk, and my family did as well helping me to scrape up the money for this business I can't even live off of. I haven't taken a vacation out of town in over 30 years. I spend my vacation here, catching up on work I can't get to because I have a job.

I would have never done that if government were to limit me as to how much I can make from my investment. It's similar to saying you can invest in the stock market, but you can't earn more than 20% of your investment per year. As costs go up, so do rents, and hopefully more money to payoff my investment.

More than that, we landlords took a huge hit during the housing bubble. You couldn't' get a good tenant if you begged for one. Why didn't government step in and subsidize us for the losses we took during that time? Well.....because government shouldn't do that even though they created our problem. Nor should they intervene when things swing back our way.

We are not obligated to provide housing. It's just an option we offer. If rents get too high, then it's time to consider purchasing your own property just as we have.
NO, that's NOT what I said. I said I approve of it when it is warranted (perhaps 10% tops), But not 63% as my current increase is. would you approve of a rent going from $1000/month to $1630/month, instantaneously ?

Over a just a 2 year period, that is a LOSS of $15,120 to the renter.

Yes, you CAN handpick which industries are exceptions, based on the necessity of the product to the consumer. Things that people HAVE TO HAVE should be carefully controlled, as many owners are with a grain of morality in what they do.

Lastly, buying a house is not an option for many people. Generally it is even worse than the excessive rent increase. (how much are closing costs ?)

I understand that's a bad position to be in. People take too much advantage at times. But to regulate it? I don't care for that idea.

It's not so much because I'm also a landlord, I'm just not into government getting involved in running businesses for other people. I haven't made minimum wage in over 35 years, but I'm against that as well for the same reasons.

The word "needs" is subjective. We all need things. We need food. We need transportation. Some say we need medical care or college. We need income when we retire. But when you say "need" what you're implying is that somebody is obligated to provide. And because somebody is obligated to provide, government should control it.

I didn't invest in rental property as an obligation to provide. I bought it as an investment which I should be in total control of just like any other investment people make. I look it as a product I offer for the price I'm asking.

It's not a necessity in the way that there are other options. Buying your own home is one. Buying rental property to spit the costs is another. Living with family is another possibility. Buying a trailer and living in a trailer park is a cheap way to live as well. Using those other options give you more control over your plight and not have to worry about what somebody else might do.

I'm saying leave innocent people alone. If you morons want to fight among religions, take yourselves off to some deserted island. Millions of people, myself included, were born into a religious faith. Millions of us don't want to be stuck in the middle of your violent horseshit.

Call me any name you like. I will defend any peaceful person of any and every religion who just wants to live their way and does not want to hurt any other. You seek to get peaceful people caught in the middle of your games.

It would be interesting to find out what religion you seek to represent. I hope that it is not mine.
You have an irresponsible use of the word "your". I DON'T HAVE any "violent horseshit".That is something which is cover to cover in the Koran, Not my philosophy.

I don't seek to get anybody "caught' in anything. What I do is call attention to what we all are ALREADY caught up in, and could be caught up in in the future if we're not careful. And you don't have a monopoly on defending peaceful people. That's exactly what I'm doing.

That’s an Abomination
New York City has a new set of patrol cars on its streets. They look 99% like New York City police cars, but they have the title Muslim Community Patrol written on their doors. So Muslims are patrolling New York's streets, but the question many New Yorkers are asking is > "patrolling for what ?

Supposedly just like the Jewish and Asian patrollers, the Muslims are just there to observe and report, like any security guards would do, and alert the police in cases of crimes. Police agencies across the country enlist civilians to help them patrol different areas, and yes, their patrol cars are very similar to the regular police. But as Muslims do not have a culture that assimilates easily, it is debatable if this is a wise choice. It is hoped that the NYPD will keep an eye on this program to make sure the people comply with American laws, rather than turn into a Sharia-based patrol.

This stems from the history of Muslim patrols in other countries where Sharia patrols are known for attacking people over non-Muslim clothing, alcohol, or other violations of their law that are not violations of the law of the land.

New York Muslim Community Patrol - Creeping Sharia? - Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

In 1914 Congress , Manipulated by religious and racist nuts , adopted the Harrison Narcotic Act. For the purposes of the Act cocaine and marijuana are considered narcotics.

Millions of Americans have been murdered , maimed and terrorized in order to implement the religious edit. The Fourth and Fifth Amendments have been decimated in the process.

Yet the stupid motherfucker - the op - who started this thread is concerned about Sharia Law.

Come on you miserable piece of shit identify the difference between American Theocracy Tenets and Sharia.

In 1914 Congress , Manipulated by religious and racist nuts , adopted the Harrison Narcotic Act. For the purposes of the Act cocaine and marijuana are considered narcotics.

Millions of Americans have been murdered , maimed and terrorized in order to implement the religious edit. The Fourth and Fifth Amendments have been decimated in the process.

Yet the stupid motherfucker - the op - who started this thread is concerned about Sharia Law.

Come on you miserable piece of shit identify the difference between American Theocracy Tenets and Sharia.

I'm tired of doing the work of explaining Islamization to airheads like Contumacious, just because he's too much of a lazy bum to open up the books, and read the facts.

In this situation, the proper thing for imbeciles like him, would be to keep his mouth shut. We don't need to know how ignorant he is.

I understand that's a bad position to be in. People take too much advantage at times. But to regulate it? I don't care for that idea.

It's not so much because I'm also a landlord, I'm just not into government getting involved in running businesses for other people. I haven't made minimum wage in over 35 years, but I'm against that as well for the same reasons.

The word "needs" is subjective. We all need things. We need food. We need transportation. Some say we need medical care or college. We need income when we retire. But when you say "need" what you're implying is that somebody is obligated to provide. And because somebody is obligated to provide, government should control it.

I didn't invest in rental property as an obligation to provide. I bought it as an investment which I should be in total control of just like any other investment people make. I look it as a product I offer for the price I'm asking.

It's not a necessity in the way that there are other options. Buying your own home is one. Buying rental property to spit the costs is another. Living with family is another possibility. Buying a trailer and living in a trailer park is a cheap way to live as well. Using those other options give you more control over your plight and not have to worry about what somebody else might do.
As a Republican and a former business owner I don't look too favorably toward government regulation, but I realize that when carefully done, it is necessary in some cases.

We wouldn't want amusement park rides to be without any government regulations. There's enough people getting killed on those things, even with the regulations. We wouldn't want buildings being constructed without strict regulation ("up to code"). Enough building have collapsed from inferior construction materials. We wouldn't want baby cribs made in unsafe ways, etc etc. By same token, there should be SOME limitation on what landlords can charge for rent, to keep rental hosing from being only in the domain of the upper economic classes.

It's kind of like having the electoral college, to keep voting from being monopolized by only the highly populated states (California, New York, etc)

Lastly, I never imply anything ever. And I don't say anything about "obligation to provide". I've never even contemplated such a thing.

I'm saying leave innocent people alone. If you morons want to fight among religions, take yourselves off to some deserted island. Millions of people, myself included, were born into a religious faith. Millions of us don't want to be stuck in the middle of your violent horseshit.

Call me any name you like. I will defend any peaceful person of any and every religion who just wants to live their way and does not want to hurt any other. You seek to get peaceful people caught in the middle of your games.

It would be interesting to find out what religion you seek to represent. I hope that it is not mine.
You have an irresponsible use of the word "your". I DON'T HAVE any "violent horseshit".That is something which is cover to cover in the Koran, Not my philosophy.

I don't seek to get anybody "caught' in anything. What I do is call attention to what we all are ALREADY caught up in, and could be caught up in in the future if we're not careful. And you don't have a monopoly on defending peaceful people. That's exactly what I'm doing.

So you choose to attack people who believe in the Koran. How about these psychos who believe, word for word, the bible, somehow taking it to be the "word of God'? Inerrant? Infallible? People who quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy but don't want to live by the rules in these writings.

What I'm saying is a pox on all your houses. Take it outside, you folks of Abrahamic faiths who want to fight among yourselves. Leave the rest of us alone.

So you choose to attack people who believe in the Koran. How about these psychos who believe, word for word, the bible, somehow taking it to be the "word of God'? Inerrant? Infallible? People who quote Leviticus and Deuteronomy but don't want to live by the rules in these writings.

What I'm saying is a pox on all your houses. Take it outside, you folks of Abrahamic faiths who want to fight among yourselves. Leave the rest of us alone.
If Islam was the major religion here since people came to the America's we would be a totally different nation. I guarantee you the tolerance for feminism and gay people would be limited if at all. You are laying the seeds of totalitarian rule and we are part of the way there.

I'm tired of doing the work of explaining Islamization to airheads like Contumacious, just because he's too much of a lazy bum to open up the books, and read the facts.

In this situation, the proper thing for imbeciles like him, would be to keep his mouth shut. We don't need to know how ignorant he is.
Punted for a net loss of yardage.

Forum List

Back