New York Times paid no taxes in 2014 - Got a REFUND in fact!!!

Yup, NYT got a refund, because it paid its taxes but the losses exceeded the income.

Trump yells and screams and does not pay taxes for twenty years, and then yells and screams about somebody getting food stamps. Trump says he is smart and the recipient is a cheat.

I pay taxes every year. I call food stamp recipients cheats.
Of course you do.

It's because they are.
In the weird darkness of your mind.

Nothing weird or dark about it. Facts are like that. They are facts. That you don't like them iOS the weird part.

Yup, NYT got a refund, because it paid its taxes but the losses exceeded the income.

Trump yells and screams and does not pay taxes for twenty years, and then yells and screams about somebody getting food stamps. Trump says he is smart and the recipient is a cheat.

Of course you do.

It's because they are.

Nothing weird or dark about it. Facts are like that. They are facts. That you don't like them iOS the weird part.
Those "facts" are the opinions in the dark weirdness of your mind.

Of course you do.

It's because they are.

Someone that provides nothing to society yet lives off society is a cheat. Sad part is they vote for people allowing them to continue being cheats.

Don't you think it's about time the freeloading welfare recipients start providing for themselves the most basic of items?

Of course you do.

It's because they are.

Someone that provides nothing to society yet lives off society is a cheat. Sad part is they vote for people allowing them to continue being cheats.
Your have every right to your opinions.

It's because they are.

Your have every right to your opinions.

Don't you think it's time those welfare freeloaders start providing themselves with even the basics of life? They can't even feed themselves which means they're cheating those of us forced to support them.

Thanks for pointing out that another big biz pays no taxes !

Sure shoots down the GOP mantra that we need to lower Corp taxes .

Someone that provides nothing to society yet lives off society is a cheat. Sad part is they vote for people allowing them to continue being cheats.?

Which means the biggest welfare cheats are the rich. The lawyers, bankers, politicians, athletes, and entertainers. They make a bundle but have jobs of no social value.

Productive people are engineers, businessmen and scientists. Also farmers, plumbers, auto repairmen, and electricians. You get the idea.

Someone that provides nothing to society yet lives off society is a cheat. Sad part is they vote for people allowing them to continue being cheats.?

Which means the biggest welfare cheats are the rich. The lawyers, bankers, politicians, athletes, and entertainers. They make a bundle but have jobs of no social value.

Productive people are engineers, businessmen and scientists. Also farmers, plumbers, auto repairmen, and electricians. You get the idea.

I guess that's why stadiums are full and no one goes to watch a plumber run a water line. Doesn't mean plumbers aren't productive.

I guess the New York Times won't be getting elected president now

Look up Loss Carry Forward.

So y'all think the NYT editorial board is in charge of the biz ?

When we have deadbeats who pay no taxes but are on the government tit, I applaud anyone who can reduce their tax burden

-Geaux

Everybody hates a hypocrite. This is hilarious.

The New York Times Paid No Taxes in 2014 - Breitbart

oct 2 2016 The New York Times has excited the Clinton campaign and the rest of the media with a revelation that Republican nominee Donald Trump declared a $916 million loss in 1995 that might have resulted in him not paying taxes in some subsequent years.
The implication, reinforced by CNN’s Jake Tapper on State of the Union on Sunday morning, is that Trump “avoided” paying taxes, when in fact his tax liability was zero.

But the Times itself has “avoided” paying taxes — in 2014, for example.

As Forbes noted at the time:

… for tax year 2014, The New York Times paid no taxes and got an income tax refund of $3.5 million even though they had a pre-tax profit of $29.9 million in 2014. In other words, their post-tax profit was higher than their pre-tax profit. The explanation in their 2014 annual report is, “The effective tax rate for 2014 was favorably affected by approximately $21.1 million for the reversal of reserves for uncertain tax positions due to the lapse of applicable statutes of limitations.” If you don’t think it took fancy accountants and tax lawyers to make that happen, read the statement again.
Stop with the truth. We're invested in fantasy here.

Forum List

Back