Newly Released Interview Reveals Biden Plan To Pass Gun Ban! for some reason the Las Vegas Sun decided not to release its full conversation until now

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Last edited:
Biden literally admits he's cheating in the article:

"So the way you give cover to some of our Republican friends who are scared of the NRA — and this outfit owns the White House right now — is you put it in a larger bill. So they (Republicans) say, “Look, I had to vote for it.”"

talk about "collusion"!

Remember children, "political power emanates from the barrel of a gun". So long as we have guns they don't control everything. The second they come for the guns you start shooting because we will never be as powerful as we are now. Their eventual goal is to kill everyone they don't like. They have made that crystal clear.

And yes, that is a quote from Mao, i figured it appropriate considering the scumbags pushing for the gun bans are all chinese stooges.

talk about "collusion"!

Remember children, "political power emanates from the barrel of a gun". So long as we have guns they don't control everything. The second they come for the guns you start shooting because we will never be as powerful as we are now. Their eventual goal is to kill everyone they don't like. They have made that crystal clear.

And yes, that is a quote from Mao, i figured it appropriate considering the scumbags pushing for the gun bans are all chinese stooges.
Armed people don't get in the boxcars. That's why they want to disarm law-abiding Americans.

if you have big dreams to transform America, you'll never get to the basic "little" duties of the presidency, like, i don't know: ERADICATING THE CHINESE PLAGUE?

Last edited:
The jack ass can't ban guns. We have the 2nd Amendment for a reason. What a jack ass he is.

They are already abrogating the COTUS. So don't kid yourself. Unless you are willing to fight (and I mean a real fight) to protect it, the 2nd Amendment is going to be eliminated.

Forum List

Back