Newsmax Host Frantically Ends Interview When Guest Spews Election Claims: We Do ‘Not Believe The Election Was Rigged!’

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This on the heels of Mr. Trump himself admitting that he lost, which is an admission that he's been lying this entire time, which is an admission that the DOJ's charges against him are 110% correct.

Even far rightwing and radical media outlets like Newsmax aren't willing to touch that conspiracy theory w/a ten-foot pole, watch...

And here's former Trump guest explaining how the DOJ is right based on Trump's admission...

How many of my fellow USMBers watch Newsmax? How many of you are utterly and bitterly disapointed in Trump's admission? Why?

They don't want to be sued for Trump's fantasy play.
Progs cheated. I am sure if we establish a Dept. Of Torture we can get the truth. And it will come as part of the Dictatorship we are enabling. Unfortunately, it will be used to keep the rulers in power and the peasants down. The lies of all of the Progressive shill agents in the media and entertainment venues are never questioned. And they lie day after day after day. They have affected a fair amount of the population's living negatively including who they supposedly speak for.

Progs cheated. I am sure if we establish a Dept. Of Torture we can get the truth. And it will come as part of the Dictatorship we are enabling. Unfortunately, it will be used to keep the rulers in power and the peasants down. The lies of all of the Progressive shill agents in the media and entertainment venues are never questioned. And they lie day after day after day. They have affected a fair amount of the population's living negatively including who they supposedly speak for.
Desperate much?

Forum List

Back