Newsom Signs Bills Banning ‘Deepfakes’ and ‘Disinformation’ in Elections

That is the essence of Free Speech.

Election talk has been ugly and false since 1800. Thinking you can do this only shows just how much you DON'T CARE ABOUT DEMOCRACY.
It sure shows that Dems know that if they can’t hide the truth from voters, they will lose. The next bill will be “Banning the Truth”.

Disinformation is solely subjective matters that lib loons find challenging and discomforting
It has Nothing To Do with reality like saying the moon is the sun

In other words he is trying to ban free speech during an election.
Is this meme banned?
62ad0ffdc3b33.jpeg

Or this one?

GXDNwyuXEAAHCj4.jpg

Sounds like the internet needs to pump out some Newsome memes.

Democrats suck at memes because they have become consumed by evil. Evil cannot create, it can only copy and mimic.

So, I was eating cereal this morning wondering why the ACLU was on the milk carton.
So, the Democrats want to limit our free speech because of they are losing the election meme wars.
This is a big red flag that they are really fascists at heart.
I wont know how to respond until you identify the brand of cereal you were eating. CapnCrunch or Lucky Charms?

So, I was eating cereal this morning wondering why the ACLU was on the milk carton.
So, the Democrats want to limit our free speech because of they are losing the election meme wars.
This is a big red flag that they are really fascists at heart.
ahhhh look at demofk democracy in action!!!!! I just have to laugh. I feel so terrible for peeps in California.

Forum List

Back