🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next Debate.Will Bernie Be In Wheelchair?,Medical Assistants By His Side?,Like With Hillary?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
well Bernie is determined to make it to the next debate. But will he be able to speak well?, be able to stand for 90 minutes? will there be a large man with a hidden needle nearby?
Well, it's not like we have scene this scenario before when Hillary had her "ER Team" at many of her debates.
This will be an interesting debate to watch if Bernie is at least in the condition of a used DD/AA Duracell Battery.
:abgg2q.jpg:

if Biden makes it to the next debate, im guessing at least 6 doctors on stand by....4 for Bernie

If Bernie has any brains at all, he'll retire.

If he doesn't have brains, he has no business being president.

Bernie needs to retire. He looks like the crypt keeper.
latest

If Bernie has any brains at all, he'll retire.

If he doesn't have brains, he has no business being president.

I think Crazy Bernie still has enough gas in the tank to RUN for President.

Actually serving as President really isn't doable.

But if his plans are to run and lose, he's in good enough shape.

If Bernie drops out, I wonder if the DNC will funnel his campaign funds to Warren?

The money that Crazy Bernie already has in the bank are his to determine what to do with.

I suspect that he'll just keep them for his next reelection bid for his Senate seat.

i wonder if there will be a portable toilet behind Bernie in the next debate

i wonder if there will be a portable toilet behind Bernie in the next debate

Sen. Sanders has a problem with his ticker, I didn't hear of any problems he has with incontinence.

Dick Cheney had cardiac issues as well, including regular heart attacks. Didn't stop him from serving as one of our nation's greatest Vice Presidents.

well Bernie is determined to make it to the next debate. But will he be able to speak well?, be able to stand for 90 minutes? will there be a large man with a hidden needle nearby?
Well, it's not like we have scene this scenario before when Hillary had her "ER Team" at many of her debates.
This will be an interesting debate to watch if Bernie is at least in the condition of a used DD/AA Duracell Battery.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Good development that it may not be only Americans who may have heart attacks when hearing the clown cart that is supposed to be the candidates of the Democratic party.

A lot of them need to drop out. President Bernie will be 83 at the end of his first term. Why is the left so dependent on old white guys?

A lot of them need to drop out. President Bernie will be 83 at the end of his first term. Why is the left so dependent on old white guys?

That, and old Indian Squaws.

During the next debate, they need to play specially selected entrance music for each contestant. Like they do in the WWE.

For Mrs. Warren .

Why do people continue to think Bernie is White? And he has no brains. His entire political career is a sham. Starting by allegedly winning a local election by 6 votes, and years later being silent after Crooked Hillary and the DNC SCREWED him. And Dick Cheney was one of the neocons responsible for the worst foreign policy in US history. Bernie should be in prison for treason assuming no death penalty for treasonous individuals in public office. Then again Crooked Hillary wants to do away with the US Constitution so treason would no longer be an attack on every US citizen.

Forum List

Back