Next.. Group Marriage

Are you kidding? Family law seriously sucks. It's bad enough as it is without making it 5000 times more complicated with multiple partners and attorneys

Around my home and family, most definitely..:eusa_angel:

but...for discussion sake

All off-springs are wards of the state..a liberal utopian dream, no responsibility.

liberal utopian dream, no responsibility?

How do these @ss wipes come up with this nonsense?

By listening to what you say and watching what you do.

Consenting adults..eh, why not..

Lawyers would love it..

Are you kidding? Family law seriously sucks. It's bad enough as it is without making it 5000 times more complicated with multiple partners and attorneys

You're aware that's it lawyers who purposely made it complicated, so you'd be forced to hire their services.

Oh YES... soon we will hearing how WONDERFUL polygamy is, and anyone voicing a differing opinion will be HATERS, POLYGAPHOBES, BACKWARDS THINKERS... and we just can't have those kinds of people... not in todays world... those kinds of people are DYING OFF.

Pedophiles, you get ready also, because the doors have been flung WIDE OPEN, ANYTHING GOES FOLKS... so GET WITH YOUR FAVORITE PERVERSION, it's AAAALLL OK now, and the government can NOT tell ANYONE what's right or wrong ANYMORE... it's a FREE FOR ALL... YIPEEEEEEEEEE... :dance:

It takes a special kind of moron to equate homophobia and polygamy with pedophilia.

I might as well just equate your post with that of a child molesters. Eerily similar posting type!

How is it moronic to equate various types of deviant sexual behavior? Because some of the deviant behavior is consenual? Because some of it's been accepted by society?

Simply because you don't like a classification or think the classification should be made based on different criteria doesn't mean someone is moronic by classifying things differently.

Oh YES... soon we will hearing how WONDERFUL polygamy is, and anyone voicing a differing opinion will be HATERS, POLYGAPHOBES, BACKWARDS THINKERS... and we just can't have those kinds of people... not in todays world... those kinds of people are DYING OFF.

Pedophiles, you get ready also, because the doors have been flung WIDE OPEN, ANYTHING GOES FOLKS... so GET WITH YOUR FAVORITE PERVERSION, it's AAAALLL OK now, and the government can NOT tell ANYONE what's right or wrong ANYMORE... it's a FREE FOR ALL... YIPEEEEEEEEEE... :dance:

It takes a special kind of moron to equate homophobia and polygamy with pedophilia.

I might as well just equate your post with that of a child molesters. Eerily similar posting type!
Morons dont equate sexual deviances, but isnt judging any group against your liberal code, why do you descriminate against pedophiles?

Last edited:

Morons dont equate sexual deviances, but isnt judging any group against your liberal code, why do you descriminate against pedophiles?

They would equate them by the nature of them all being sexual deviancies. The nature of the deviancy would obviously not be the same. But then again we aren't exactly dealing with people who want to clarify and clearly communicate as much as people who want to insult one another.

Possibly you grew up on the planet GARBAGE, or maybe the planet SHIT FOR BRAINS, in any case, the gas you're pumping out your cake hole is pathetic libtard stench, dick for brains dumbfuck.

However, the rest of us remember just exactly how the homo agenda got pushed, and it was exactly how I stated. So now that they even got the supreme court out of the way, who are you or anyone else on the planet to say what pervert can marry and what pervert can't? You think you're some kind of judge? What gives you the right to say homos are better than pedophiles? They're both sexual perverts, but perverts are now accepted and protected under the law. Hell polygamy isn't even really peverted, they should have an easy time now getting their agenda approved.

You better shut your stupid fucking pie hole there bigot. You're just a hater, some kind of backwards thinker. You need to fuck off and shut up. We don't need your kind of intolerant assholes around here.

And we can thank the HOMOS and their FAITHFUL supporters the LIBTARDS for all this LOVELY perverted SHIT... isn't it WONDERFUL?

Speaking of backwards thinking haters who are intolerant assholes and need to shut the fuck up.........................

You've provided a very nice example. Thank you for being such a bigot.

Speaking of backwards thinking haters who are intolerant assholes and need to shut the fuck up.........................

No one asked you to say anything. But then no one is stopping you either.

You're right.......................just like you do on a regular basis (without being asked), I offered my opinion.

I mean..................this IS a messageboard after all.

You're right.......................just like you do on a regular basis (without being asked), I offered my opinion.

Then why get upset when he does the same?

Then why get upset when he does the same?

Never got upset. I bolded the parts where they were being bigoted and hateful, and then congratulated them for being what they accused others of.

I like it when bigoted haters use the language they accuse others of, and expose themselves.

What's so wrong about adults marrying each other?

Changing the definition of marriage makes the word useless.

The word is already useless. Marriage has taken many forms over the centuries. It wasn't that long ago that polygamy was a regular practice in your own church. In some countries arranged marriage is still a common practice. Times change, and so does the definition of marriage.

Forum List

Back