Next.. Group Marriage

If you can't see how moral decay and secularism in general will lead to the destruction of men, I can't help you. Of course it makes you oblivious...

Homosexuality has existed forever, moral decay according to religious nuts has also always existed.
Homosexuals are just the trendy witch hunt of the 21st century.

Unlike witches, homosexuals actually exist though. Im not sure it's perfectly analogous

(BTW I am aware that witches do exist in one sense, but by witches not existing, im discussing the ones that were worried to exist in the middle ages).

I see the point went right over your head.

Now that marriage can be defined as anything , why discriminate against children getting "married" ???

Now that marriage can be defined as anything , why discriminate against children getting "married" ???

I'd like to say it's determined by "consenting adults" but the reality is their numerical adults that act like spoiled, self centered brats...

Consenting adults..eh, why not..

Lawyers would love it..

Why not? In government's view the marriage contract is just like any other contract that we task them to enforce. What does it matter if a marriage contract is for a plural number of consenting adults? This law that only one man and one woman can comprise a marriage needs to go away.

Marriage can be defined as anything?

How does that work?

As far as I'm aware, it merely means you idiots cannot be bigoted anymore about THINGS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE YOU, between two consenting adults.

Consenting adults..eh, why not..

Lawyers would love it..

Why not? In government's view the marriage contract is just like any other contract that we task them to enforce. What does it matter if a marriage contract is for a plural number of consenting adults? This law that only one man and one woman can comprise a marriage needs to go away.

Nobody is changing their marriage contracts.

They're not going to find a man under the covers with them tomorrow.

Or a dozen consenting adults................For the group benefits............

Time to end discrimination !!!!!!!!!!

Cultures that become as perverted as ours is never last long after perversion takes root. Greece did it. Rome did it. One of the Pharoahs married both his mother and a brother. Then these cultures fall and are conquered by a less perverse people.

What makes you think we would allow group benefits? I just said in the first page, that I'm fine with polygamy AS LONG AS THE BENEFITS DON'T STACK.

Because beyond that, it doesn't affect me.

Cultures that become as perverted as ours is never last long after perversion takes root. Greece did it. Rome did it. One of the Pharoahs married both his mother and a brother. Then these cultures fall and are conquered by a less perverse people.

You're really terrible at history. None of those cultures fell because of their perversions.

And Gay Marriage is not a perversion.

It's people like you, who die of stress, because they're so goddamned worried that their neighbor is sticking his penis in the other neighbor man.

Homosexual "marriage"...............

A laughable liberal concoction, no matter how hard they try and pretend

You're really terrible at history. None of those cultures fell because of their perversions.

And Gay Marriage is not a perversion.

oh, but they did. you need world history 101. the romans, greeks, mayans, aztecs, egyptians all crumbled when the citizens lost their moral compass and corruption became rampant in their leaders.

What makes you think we would allow group benefits? I just said in the first page, that I'm fine with polygamy AS LONG AS THE BENEFITS DON'T STACK.

Because beyond that, it doesn't affect me.

since you call yourself cowman, I guess you will be marrying your cow. Is she stump broke yet?

Forum List

Back