Is boxer Khelif male or female?

Male or female?

• Total voters
she has been boxing as her sex all her life, you people are wrong no test for her chromosomes was done much less prove she was male.
But the issue is IF she is a biological male, doesn't that give her a physical advantage over the female boxers?

It's the same issue with the trans female swimmer Lia Thompson. "She" was alleged to be a mediocre competitor when swimming against other males. However, she catapulted to the top of the field when she began swimming as a female against actual females. That one indicator there, should have been a red flag to anyone who was paying attention and in a position to do something about the unfairness, which I've been told involves not just more biological strength that males have over females but more lung capacity as well, which is alleged to provide another advantage.

But the issue is IF she is a biological male, doesn't that give her a physical advantage over the female boxers?

It's the same issue with the trans female swimmer Lia Thompson. "She" was alleged to be a mediocre competitor when swimming against other males. However, she catapulted to the top of the field when she began swimming as a female against actual females. That one indicator there, should have been a red flag to anyone who was paying attention and in a position to do something about the unfairness, which I've been told involves not just more biological strength that males have over females but more lung capacity as well, which is alleged to provide another advantage.
Trans is different they are clearly men claiming to be women.

Okay then I'm confused but it's late and I will pick this back up when the hour is not so late.

But before I go, if Khelif is female, then what is the controversy?
the discredited old boxing body ruled her ineligible last year but never said why and retards claimed she was transgender this year because she beat her first opponent.

What do you think?

Before DNA testing EVERYONE, the church, the governments of the world, would have said she's female. She has a vagina, she comes from a very conservative country, no way they'd call a baby with a penis a girl.

What is a female? Is it only on DNA testing, or is it about genitals?

What do Khelif's birth certificate and any valid ID say? That she is a woman? Then she is a woman. She is legally a woman, and you can do nothing with that, no matter all that rhetoric about chromosomes, DNA testing and all that stuff.

What if she really has XY chromosomes? Then she is an intersex person, and really may have a 'natural' advantage over her female competitors. But here, we should understand that Khelif may well be not the only one intersex person taking or having taken part in the Olympic games.

There should be rules concerning such people and their competition in major sport events (the Olympics, world and continental championships etc). An internationally recognized body to do the testing; proper and clear procedures and possible appeals.

And of course, the result of such testing should be applied only for sport competitions, and can't be used as a pretext to legally change the person's way of living.

What do Khelif's birth certificate and any valid ID say? That she is a woman? Then she is a woman. She is legally a woman, and you can do nothing with that, no matter all that rhetoric about chromosomes, DNA testing and all that stuff.

What if she really has XY chromosomes? Then she is an intersex person, and really may have a 'natural' advantage over her female competitors. But here, we should understand that Khelif may well be not the only one intersex person taking or having taken part in the Olympic games.

There should be rules concerning such people and their competition in major sport events (the Olympics, world and continental championships etc). An internationally recognized body to do the testing; proper and clear procedures and possible appeals.

And of course, the result of such testing should be applied only for sport competitions, and can't be used as a pretext to legally change the person's way of living.
i agree

There are no titties.. flat as. This is someone that didnt develop even little titties at puberty. It’s a man. Her coach is splashing her with water, nope, no wet titties under there. 😂

IMG_0140.jpeg

Forum List

Back