2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

I have answered that many times, you’ve backed up and repeated the same thing over and over despite multiple clear answers. I don’t think you want to actually know anything, just likely a sadist who wants to try to Poke pointless holes in solid, defined arguments
Actually, you didn't answer on my last question. What should be seen as abnormality - a 'wrong' vagina that belongs to a man or some 'wrong' set of chromosomes that give a woman a man's features.

That’s an invalid question, A woman can’t have a real penis, just an abnormal growth, likely related to a genetic deformity which requires treatment
Why it can't? Because you claim so? Earlier I thought that a man can't have a vagina, either. And what a real penis is here?

Actually, you didn't answer on my last question. What should be seen as abnormality - a 'wrong' vagina that belongs to a man or some 'wrong' set of chromosomes that give a woman a man's features.

Why it can't? Because you claim so? Earlier I thought that a man can't have a vagina, either. And what a real penis is here?
A real penis involves many things, like gonads, a specific ureter, and the ability of the entire genitalia to produce sperm or have the clear setup to do so if one portion isn’t working.

A mere growth on the outside only isn’t a “penis” biologically. It’s an identifier of male genitalia, but just any perceived male genitalia doesn’t equate to a human male, because people can have deformities or have surgeries to try to replicate the look of one.

Your caught up on one identifier, I’m talking about what makes a man or woman. Let’s address the issue, not go in circles about one aspect while ignoring the others. That’s why you’re so confused.

A real penis involves many things, like gonads, a specific ureter, and the ability of the entire genitalia to produce sperm or have the clear setup to do so if one portion isn’t working.

A mere growth on the outside only isn’t a “penis” biologically. It’s an identifier of male genitalia, but just any perceived male genitalia doesn’t equate to a human male, because people can have deformities or have surgeries to try to replicate the look of one.

Your caught up on one identifier, I’m talking about what makes a man or woman. Let’s address the issue, not go in circles about one aspect while ignoring the others. That’s why you’re so confused.
1.It is not 'one identifier'. It is the main identifier that is used to identify a person's sex at birth and throughout the life.

2. It is great to see how you are afraid to answer my question. And are trying to hide behind definitions and surgeries (especially silly).

You know quite well what I mean. Okay, I will go in detail. Let's imagine a situation with Khelif, but on the opposite side. Somewhere a baby was born with an organ between his legs having an ureter and scrotum nearby. Of course, the baby was registered as a male and got to be raising as a male.

But his tecstiles never got to the scotrum and didn't develop over the time. He had some female features - voice, hair, muscle underdevelopment, fat. But despite that, he didn't cease to be a male for himself and his environment.

And once, a DNA testing was made that showed female chromosomes in him. She was excluded from men's tournaments and was labelled a woman.

And now my question, what bathroom and locker room she should use further in her life?

1.It is not 'one identifier'. It is the main identifier that is used to identify a person's sex at birth and throughout the life.
It is. Again, having a deformity that resembles a penis doesn't mean you have true male genitalia. A woman can have completely female indoor plumbing but yet have some deformed growth that resembles a penis. But it's not a biological penis, she has female reproductive organs, and XX chromosomes, along with different hip structure, elevated estrogen, and tons of other signs that identify a female... She's a woman.
2. It is great to see how you are afraid to answer my question. And are trying to hide behind definitions and surgeries (especially silly).
Nobody's afraid, I've given complete answers.
You know quite well what I mean.
I don't think you've put forth your desired point well.
Okay, I will go in detail. Let's imagine a situation with Khelif, but on the opposite side. Somewhere a baby was born with an organ between his legs having an ureter and scrotum nearby. Of course, the baby was registered as a male and got to be raising as a male.

But his tecstiles never got to the scotrum and didn't develop over the time. He had some female features - voice, hair, muscle underdevelopment, fat. But despite that, he didn't cease to be a male for himself and his environment.
I would say there was confusion and not enough evidence to look under the hood, and check for female organs, biological markers, and chromosomes. They just slipped through the cracks. It doesn't change what they are.
And once, a DNA testing was made that showed female chromosomes in him. She was excluded from men's tournaments and was labelled a woman.
I honestly don't care if a biological woman wants to enter a men's tournament. This isn't the same issue for men as it is for women. Women can enter men's championship boxing and get knocked out in 20 seconds if they want to. The problem is when biologically dominant men enter women's tournaments. It puts women's well-being and even lives at risk in combat sports, and just screws them over in all other sports.
And now my question, what bathroom and locker room she should use further in her life?
Well there's bathroom use and competition in sports, which is different. As far as bathroom use, I think for such 0.000000001% situations that you're referencing, when there are mistakes in identification or intersex genetic conditions, it can be confusing and exceptions can be made for bathroom use. But that infinitely rare issue has nothing to do with identifying male and female, and restricting specifically biological men from invading women's bathrooms.

The not-too-distant future ...
An American athlete has demanded an Olympic gold medal because he feels he is an Olympic champion.

Forum List

Back