Over 2 Minutes of Harris Talking Nonsense

As one of his former hotels heads to auction
What are getting at. Are you upset about the video in the op? Or are you just randomly snappy to everyone on here that has a different thought to you? I love all. I am love. Nice to meet you. 😀

N

ever get emotionally involved with a politician or political position.
I try not to. I am not into either of the main party, usually, and vote independent. Trump to me is an independent. I used to be a leftist when i was younger and was really into Obama and was let down. As I’ve gotten older I’m more center, leaning right.

I try not to. I am not into either of the main party, usually, and vote independent. Trump to me is an independent. I used to be a leftist when i was younger and was really into Obama and was let down. As I’ve gotten older I’m more centre, leaning right.
Trump is not center he is like the old KKK members I knew fifty years ago.

I don't like it. It isn't enough to just play those clips, the Trump people better wake up and realize they have to tell the viewer how bad these things are and why.

They better realize that democrats need to be TOLD this stuff, lead by the hand because to half of them, they either talk this way themselves or think this makes sense.
EXCELLENT point, Democrats and anyone else who typically watches the FAKE NEWS have no clue how bad things are under these morons Biden and Harris or that Harris is a blithering idiot.

I would never disrespect my very young students (or my older ones) by talking down to them like this. But here is Makala teaching us about the Western Hemisphere, the geography of Ukraine, storage in the Cloud, and that AI stands for Artificial Intelligence.

Do you feel joyful watching this?

Did she do her fake stupid laugh? I don't want to listen, she's 10x more annoying than Hillary.

Forum List

Back