Next.. Group Marriage

Now that marriage can be defined as anything , why discriminate against children getting "married" ???

Marriage can be defined as anything?

How does that work?

As far as I'm aware, it merely means you idiots cannot be bigoted anymore about THINGS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE YOU, between two consenting adults.

See that's the problem with your argument.

When it as a private relationship between two consenting adults, no one cared.

It's when they try to force the rest of us to recognize their private relationship that it involves us. Why? BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO GET US TO VALIDATE THE RELATIONSHIP.

You can't claim it's a private relationship while demanding everyone else validate it. Be definition if you want others to recognize it, it's not longer private.

This is exactly my problem. We aren't trying to make you validate anything, we are trying to give them equal rights.
And you wonder why people are intolerant.
You want us to validate your intolerant views by denying someone the right to marry who they choose.

Consenting adults..eh, why not..

Lawyers would love it..

The left and Democrats won't stop there either. They will try to protect pedophiles, too......oh wait....Democrats have already done that. Remember how Democrats Alcee Hastings and Jackie Speirer wanted pedophilia classified as a sexual orientation and protected under the Hate Crimes bill? Republican rep. Steve King did everything he could to block this heinous act, but the Democrat controlled House, and Senate passed the "Pedophile Protection Act" and Democrat president Obama signed it into law. Ha.....the party "for the children".....yeah "for" children being sexual objects for sick-minded perverts. Give the left and Democrats time....children are next.
You seem somewhat confused. The vast majority of pedos are Republicans and we all know Dems won't want to protect Republicans.

Id love to see the stats backing that. I've never thought to ask pedophiles their political affiliations.

Really? Show me.
I do not tolerate homophobes and Christians who love to judge others by their own morals. Other than that, show me where I am intolerant to religion.

Seriously? Other than where im intolerant show me where Im intolerant? Seriously?

So I should tolerate homophobes and judgmental Christians?
Like I said I don't tolerate nuts. It's pretty clear.

If you think tolerance is a virtue than you should tolerate everyone.

Now that marriage can be defined as anything , why discriminate against children getting "married" ???

Marriage can be defined as anything?

How does that work?

As far as I'm aware, it merely means you idiots cannot be bigoted anymore about THINGS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE YOU, between two consenting adults.

See that's the problem with your argument.

When it as a private relationship between two consenting adults, no one cared.

It's when they try to force the rest of us to recognize their private relationship that it involves us. Why? BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO GET US TO VALIDATE THE RELATIONSHIP.

You can't claim it's a private relationship while demanding everyone else validate it. Be definition if you want others to recognize it, it's not longer private.

Why do you need the government to validate your relationship? Why do you require the government to invalidate someone else's relationship? How does a gay couple invalidate your marriage? Are you that insecure in your marriage that you need gay people to be flogged in the streets for desiring a similar relationship contract?

This is exactly my problem. We aren't trying to make you validate anything, we are trying to give them equal rights.
You want us to validate your intolerant views by denying someone the right to marry who they choose.

They already have equal rights. No one can prevent them from entering into whatever relationship they want.

But it no longer is private when you try to get the rest of society to validate the relationship.

I seriously dislike hypocrites like yourself.

The left and Democrats won't stop there either. They will try to protect pedophiles, too......oh wait....Democrats have already done that. Remember how Democrats Alcee Hastings and Jackie Speirer wanted pedophilia classified as a sexual orientation and protected under the Hate Crimes bill? Republican rep. Steve King did everything he could to block this heinous act, but the Democrat controlled House, and Senate passed the "Pedophile Protection Act" and Democrat president Obama signed it into law. Ha.....the party "for the children".....yeah "for" children being sexual objects for sick-minded perverts. Give the left and Democrats time....children are next.
You seem somewhat confused. The vast majority of pedos are Republicans and we all know Dems won't want to protect Republicans.

Id love to see the stats backing that. I've never thought to ask pedophiles their political affiliations.
Okay, right after you provide the stats that back up "they will try to protect pedophiles"

Are you kidding? Family law seriously sucks. It's bad enough as it is without making it 5000 times more complicated with multiple partners and attorneys

So, I can't marry my 2 true loves because of some extra paper work that may or may not happen? thats selfish.

No. I just said lawyers wouldnt love it because it's a pain in the ass to deal with complicated cases full of drama.

Love isn't supposed to be easy.:razz:

Okay, right after you provide the stats that back up "they will try to protect pedophiles"

Ive never made the claim.

Seriously? Other than where im intolerant show me where Im intolerant? Seriously?

So I should tolerate homophobes and judgmental Christians?
Like I said I don't tolerate nuts. It's pretty clear.

If you think tolerance is a virtue than you should tolerate everyone.

You can disagree with gay people all you want, don't try to deny them certain rights. I don't agree with many things, but I am not campaigning to take anyone's rights away due to those beliefs.
I do not like guns, I will never own a gun, I am not trying to stop you from owning one. I am not Christian, and I am not trying to stop you from practicing your religion.

They already have equal rights. No one can prevent them from entering into whatever relationship they want.

But it no longer is private when you try to get the rest of society to validate the relationship.

Hypocrites like myself? I am not preventing you from marrying who you want, I am not preventing you from practicing your religion. I am not denying you any rights based on your lifestyle.
Allowing them to marry is not forcing you to validate anything. It is giving everyone the same equal rights.
Before this a same sex married couple in say Washington State could not collect federal benefits from their spouse. That isn't equal rights.
The only way I would be a hypocrite is if I was trying to deny you federal benefits based on your lifestyle. Am I doing that?

Hypocrites like myself? I am not preventing you from marrying who you want, I am not preventing you from practicing your religion. I am not denying you any rights based on your lifestyle.
Allowing them to marry is not forcing you to validate anything. It is giving everyone the same equal rights.
Before this a same sex married couple in say Washington State could not collect federal benefits from their spouse. That isn't equal rights.
The only way I would be a hypocrite is if I was trying to deny you federal benefits based on your lifestyle. Am I doing that?

Sort of.. the a gay marriage contract is not the same as a hetero marriage contract. You would have to remove gender to make the contract the same. Gays can have a hetero marriage today. What you are asking for is a change to the government marriage laws. You are asking for inclusion by changing the right of having your marriage contract recognized by the state, as a new type of marriage contract, such as a civil union or some other kind of marriage not previously recognized by the state such as a combination of hetero and or gay marriages as recognized by the state. IOW you want the current citizen rights to be changed, to include gay sex partners as equal to hetero sex partners in the eyes of the law.

I'm hetero, and on your side but the terms you use have led many hetero's to thinking you mean to change the definition of their marriage.

Last edited:

Sort of.. the a gay marriage contract is not the same as a hetero marriage contract. You would have to remove gender to make the contract the same. Gays can have a hetero marriage today. What you are asking for is a change to the government marriage laws. You are asking for inclusion by changing the right of having your marriage contract recognized by the state, as a new type of marriage contract, such as a civil union or some other kind of marriage not previously recognized by the state such as a combination of hetero and or gay marriages as recognized by the state. IOW you want the current citizen rights to be changed, to include gay sex partners as equal to hetero sex partners in the eyes of the law.

I'm hetero, and on your side but the terms you use have led many hetero's to thinking you mean to change the definition of their marriage.

How am I changing the definition of their marriage?
And why shouldn't they be equal?

And no where in the constitution does it define marriage between man and a women.

And in Washington State they developed new Marriage licenses after it passed with a majority state wide vote.

its quite obvious that you don't. the perversions were not prevalent in the beginning of those cultures, they came after the people had achieved some degree of material success, then the perversions came and the downfall began.

and for the record, homosexuality is a perversion. It may be biological or environmental and its victims may have no choice, but it is a perversion of the human condition no matter how many times your try to call it "normal" its not.

Are you joking? Homosexuality was huge in Rome hundreds of years before even Jesus was staked at the cross. That is nearly 700 years before rome began to fracture.

and it continues today, Berliscouni is going to jail. at least the Italians will prosecute their leaders for such things, we celebrate clinton and his cigar/pussey activities in the oval office.

Well President Clinton didn't pay for sex with an underage hooker did he? Monica was more than willing and able......

Deterioration of morals has an effect on all of us.

Again, how does it affect you? Directly?

Of yes, it doesn't.

Gay people are icky. And if we allow gays to get married I may be tempted to marry my dog. And my chair. And my dog's chair. And... I should stop posting drunk...

If my wife would let me sit on her.....and didn't mind it when I spill beer on her or lose my change in her....I'd marry her again!

the same logic that the left uses to promote gay marriage will be used to promote group marriage, mother daughter marriage, sister/brother marriage, father son marriage, and any other combination that the human mind can come up with.

To deny these variations but to approve gay marriage would be a contradiction. If love and committment is the only criteria for marriage, then any form of marriage must be allowed.

the lawyers will get richer and our culture will be destroyed.

Stop listening to Beck. He is a retard.

Forum List

Back