Next.. Group Marriage

Cultures that become as perverted as ours is never last long after perversion takes root. Greece did it. Rome did it. One of the Pharoahs married both his mother and a brother. Then these cultures fall and are conquered by a less perverse people.

You're really terrible at history. None of those cultures fell because of their perversions.

And Gay Marriage is not a perversion.

It's people like you, who die of stress, because they're so goddamned worried that their neighbor is sticking his penis in the other neighbor man.

There are many reasons for societal collapse. We're doing all of them. They all had profound cultural perversion as a component. To those that are sympathetic pedophilia is not a perversion. Neither is necrophilia. It isn't at all surprising to see homosexuality considered normal behavior instead of the perversion that it is.

Cultures that become as perverted as ours is never last long after perversion takes root. Greece did it. Rome did it. One of the Pharoahs married both his mother and a brother. Then these cultures fall and are conquered by a less perverse people.

You're really terrible at history. None of those cultures fell because of their perversions.

It's people like you, who die of stress, because they're so goddamned worried that their neighbor is sticking his penis in the other neighbor man.

There are many reasons for societal collapse. We're doing all of them. They all had profound cultural perversion as a component. To those that are sympathetic pedophilia is not a perversion. Neither is necrophilia. It isn't at all surprising to see homosexuality considered normal behavior instead of the perversion that it is.

"Cultural Perversion" as you call it, was rampant in Rome and greece before they hit the top, and when they hit the peaks of their civilizations.

It's not like they got more perverse.

Do you know ANYTHING about Greek and Roman culture?

"Cultural Perversion" as you call it, was rampant in Rome and greece before they hit the top, and when they hit the peaks of their civilizations.

its quite obvious that you don't. the perversions were not prevalent in the beginning of those cultures, they came after the people had achieved some degree of material success, then the perversions came and the downfall began.

and for the record, homosexuality is a perversion. It may be biological or environmental and its victims may have no choice, but it is a perversion of the human condition no matter how many times your try to call it "normal" its not.

Idiots who believe Rome fell because of cultural perversion are not educated AT ALL in the history of the Roman Empire, or the history of the Byzantine Empire.

There's a such thing called external pressures, such as the barbarians and the Sassasnids. There's internal squabbling and faction disputes. Inflation. There are SO many legitimate reasons. Perversions is not a reason... and corruption is not caused by perversion.

Rome did not fall or even falter because Senators were sticking their penises into other Senators or slave boys.

its quite obvious that you don't. the perversions were not prevalent in the beginning of those cultures, they came after the people had achieved some degree of material success, then the perversions came and the downfall began.

and for the record, homosexuality is a perversion. It may be biological or environmental and its victims may have no choice, but it is a perversion of the human condition no matter how many times your try to call it "normal" its not.

Are you joking? Homosexuality was huge in Rome hundreds of years before even Jesus was staked at the cross. That is nearly 700 years before rome began to fracture.

Idiots who believe Rome fell because of cultural perversion are not educated AT ALL in the history of the Roman Empire, or the history of the Byzantine Empire.

There's a such thing called external pressures, such as the barbarians and the Sassasnids. There's internal squabbling and faction disputes. Inflation. There are SO many legitimate reasons. Perversions is not a reason... and corruption is not caused by perversion.

Rome did not fall or even falter because Senators were sticking their penises into other Senators or slave boys.

LOL wrong on some many levels, :cuckoo: Of course sexual perversion was not the only reason, it was more of a symptom of a sick society that had no morals or ethics, and was therefore vulnerable to attacks from outside and corruption from inside.

Are you joking? Homosexuality was huge in Rome hundreds of years before even Jesus was staked at the cross. That is nearly 700 years before rome began to fracture.

and it continues today, Berliscouni is going to jail. at least the Italians will prosecute their leaders for such things, we celebrate clinton and his cigar/pussey activities in the oval office.

LOL wrong on some many levels, :cuckoo: Of course sexual perversion was not the only reason, it was more of a symptom of a sick society that had no morals or ethics, and was therefore vulnerable to attacks from outside and corruption from inside.

You are so fucking retarded.

I can show you a whole list of kingdoms and Empires that fractured and were destroyed in very much the same ways as the Roman Empire and didn't contain any of the debauchery that the Romans had. And yet they collapsed much more quickly than the Romans.

Roman and Greek culture thrived, and any debauchery they had was not a part of it. Homosexuality does not need to corruption any more than Heterosexuality does.

tumblr_mnshmzgvkz1stojq7o1_400.jpg

I can show you a whole list of kingdoms and Empires that fractured and were destroyed in very much the same ways as the Roman Empire and didn't contain any of the debauchery that the Romans had. And yet they collapsed much more quickly than the Romans.

Roman and Greek culture thrived, and any debauchery they had was not a part of it. Homosexuality does not need to corruption any more than Heterosexuality does.

have you considered writing a history text book? you obviously think you know more than any of the previous historians.

I did not claim that sexual perversion was the sole cause of the downfall of those civilizations, rather that it was a symptom of sick societies and sick societies eventually fail.

I understand that you will say anything to support your belief that gay marriage is good and wholesome and normal, but you are in a minority with that view.

You will not change the majority view by government mandate. Orwell was wrong.

Consenting adults..eh, why not..

Lawyers would love it..

The left and Democrats won't stop there either. They will try to protect pedophiles, too......oh wait....Democrats have already done that. Remember how Democrats Alcee Hastings and Jackie Speirer wanted pedophilia classified as a sexual orientation and protected under the Hate Crimes bill? Republican rep. Steve King did everything he could to block this heinous act, but the Democrat controlled House, and Senate passed the "Pedophile Protection Act" and Democrat president Obama signed it into law. Ha.....the party "for the children".....yeah "for" children being sexual objects for sick-minded perverts. Give the left and Democrats time....children are next.
You seem somewhat confused. The vast majority of pedos are Republicans and we all know Dems won't want to protect Republicans.

have you considered writing a history text book? you obviously think you know more than any of the previous historians.

I did not claim that sexual perversion was the sole cause of the downfall of those civilizations, rather that it was a symptom of sick societies and sick societies eventually fail.

I understand that you will say anything to support your belief that gay marriage is good and wholesome and normal, but you are in a minority with that view.

How about I take your route, and go with the claim that Christianity was the fall of the Roman empire, and the Byzantine empire. Christianity is toxic to society. It's followers are mentally disturbed and think about man on man ass penetration all day even more than the actual homosexuals.

Last edited:
Homosexuality has existed forever, moral decay according to religious nuts has also always existed.
Homosexuals are just the trendy witch hunt of the 21st century.

Unlike witches, homosexuals actually exist though. Im not sure it's perfectly analogous

(BTW I am aware that witches do exist in one sense, but by witches not existing, im discussing the ones that were worried to exist in the middle ages).

I see the point went right over your head.

Actually, I think my point went over your head. You clearly don't know what a witch hunt involves. It involves hunting people that aren't really there.

Consenting adults..eh, why not..

Lawyers would love it..

Are you kidding? Family law seriously sucks. It's bad enough as it is without making it 5000 times more complicated with multiple partners and attorneys

So, I can't marry my 2 true loves because of some extra paper work that may or may not happen? thats selfish.

No. I just said lawyers wouldnt love it because it's a pain in the ass to deal with complicated cases full of drama.

Unlike witches, homosexuals actually exist though. Im not sure it's perfectly analogous

(BTW I am aware that witches do exist in one sense, but by witches not existing, im discussing the ones that were worried to exist in the middle ages).

I see the point went right over your head.

Actually, I think my point went over your head. You clearly don't know what a witch hunt involves. It involves hunting people that aren't really there.

Like I said.

How about I take your route, and go with the claim that Christianity was the fall of the Roman empire, and the Byzantine empire. Christianity is toxic to society. It's followers are mentally disturbed and think about man on man ass penetration all day even more than the actual homosexuals.

you are obviously not familiar with the basic tenets of Christianity. Jesus would have loved homosexuals despite their affliction just as he loved lepers. But that does not mean that he approved of homosexuality or leprosy.

Some of your posts on the board present evidence to the contrary.

Really? Show me.
I do not tolerate homophobes and Christians who love to judge others by their own morals. Other than that, show me where I am intolerant to religion.

Seriously? Other than where im intolerant show me where Im intolerant? Seriously?

So I should tolerate homophobes and judgmental Christians?
Like I said I don't tolerate nuts. It's pretty clear.

Now that marriage can be defined as anything , why discriminate against children getting "married" ???

Marriage can be defined as anything?

How does that work?

As far as I'm aware, it merely means you idiots cannot be bigoted anymore about THINGS THAT DO NOT INVOLVE YOU, between two consenting adults.

See that's the problem with your argument.

When it as a private relationship between two consenting adults, no one cared.

It's when they try to force the rest of us to recognize their private relationship that it involves us. Why? BECAUSE YOUR TRYING TO GET US TO VALIDATE THE RELATIONSHIP.

You can't claim it's a private relationship while demanding everyone else validate it. Be definition if you want others to recognize it, it's not longer private.

Forum List

Back