NFL Great bitten by Shark while fishing in Florida

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Warren Sapp (name fits) Of The Tampa Bay Bucs/Oakland Raiders/ESPN, when not attempting rape or sexual harassment was lobstering here in Florida when a shark bit him.
Black Lives Matters has organized a protest with Race Baiters (pun intended) Jesse Jackson and Al "Tawna Brawley" Sharpton claiming it was a "Great White Shark" and that did not bite the white and Asian lobster-men.
Sapp has been asked to speak at the Democrat convention as a "Victim" of White Shark racism. When the Shark was asked for a comment he apologized profusely saying" I thought I was going to eat someone famous, but when I bit the arm I looked up and it was only Warren Sapp"
Baltimore's Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby is asking the Shark be extradited to Maryland so she can gain fame prosecuting more innocent people....
Hillary Clinton has emailed Russia and asked if this was planned by Trump, the email however was deleted by Anthony Weiner as he needed the Computer space to send pictures to Jared of Subway in prison.
Obama has called for more "Gun Control"

Warren Sapp bitten by shark during fishing trip

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/warren-sapp-bit-in-arm-by-shark-while-lobstering/2287103

Lucky for Sapp he has a great swim move

Warren Sapp (name fits) Of The Tampa Bay Bucs/Oakland Raiders/ESPN, when not attempting rape or sexual harassment was lobstering here in Florida when a shark bit him.
Black Lives Matters has organized a protest with Race Baiters (pun intended) Jesse Jackson and Al "Tawna Brawley" Sharpton claiming it was a "Great White Shark" and that did not bite the white and Asian lobster-men.
Sapp has been asked to speak at the Democrat convention as a "Victim" of White Shark racism. When the Shark was asked for a comment he apologized profusely saying" I thought I was going to eat someone famous, but when I bit the arm I looked up and it was only Warren Sapp"
Baltimore's Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby is asking the Shark be extradited to Maryland so she can gain fame prosecuting more innocent people....
Hillary Clinton has emailed Russia and asked if this was planned by Trump, the email however was deleted by Anthony Weiner as he needed the Computer space to send pictures to Jared of Subway in prison.
Obama has called for more "Gun Control"

Warren Sapp bitten by shark during fishing trip
...in all 57 states?

Forum List

Back