🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL PLAYOFFS!!!! New Orleans Bound!!!

Just total domination by the Hawks. Completely destroyed my Niners. They looked better in all phases of the game.

Was it just me, or did the refs suck that game? That hit by Chancellor on Davis looked completely legal to me. There were seemingly a bunch of non-calls that should have been there and some questionable calls made as well. It didn't favor one side or change the game at all, but it was noticeable I thought.

Hopefully the Niners can get over this and beat the Cards to at least win the division. Hell, they still might get the 2 seed and a bye if the Vikings can knock off the Packers. That doesn't seem likely, but the Vikings are still fighting for a playoff spot so you never know.

Seattle is in the playoffs, right now it's just a question of seeding. I'm sure there will be a lot of Seattle fans rooting for Arizona next week! :lol:

Grats to the Seahawks. Big win.

Hawks look hungry heading into the playoffs

Easy team to root for if it weren't for those god awful ugly uniforms

Just total domination by the Hawks. Completely destroyed my Niners. They looked better in all phases of the game.

Was it just me, or did the refs suck that game? That hit by Chancellor on Davis looked completely legal to me. There were seemingly a bunch of non-calls that should have been there and some questionable calls made as well. It didn't favor one side or change the game at all, but it was noticeable I thought.

Hopefully the Niners can get over this and beat the Cards to at least win the division. Hell, they still might get the 2 seed and a bye if the Vikings can knock off the Packers. That doesn't seem likely, but the Vikings are still fighting for a playoff spot so you never know.

Seattle is in the playoffs, right now it's just a question of seeding. I'm sure there will be a lot of Seattle fans rooting for Arizona next week! :lol:

Grats to the Seahawks. Big win.

Hawks look hungry heading into the playoffs

Easy team to root for if it weren't for those god awful ugly uniforms

I feel your pain bro. The Seahawks should wear cheerleader outfits. Maybe then they could get some love from the fags in the East Coast press.

I believe SF will lose to Arizona at home. Seattle crushed them so furiously they are in fact second guessing themselves.. It's in every blog and messageboard. One week ago they were bragging insufferably. Today you would be hard pressed to find enough rope in any hardware store to hang yourself with.

I hear you have to make an appointment a month in advance to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.

We NEED to take our game with the Rams seriously. If we win..IMO we will be the NFC West champs.

San Francisco

49ers

Win The Superbowl

well, if we're still around after 12/21/12....:lol:

We almost won that game against the fags from Sand Franhomo if it wasn't for some very questionable calls. The Seahawks were ahead 6 to 3 until 3 min left in the third qtr.. in their stadium. The final score was only 13 to 6.. AND this was way back on Octobler 12th when Wilson was still being held back. Nowadays ...not so much..the kid gets to hold the reigns more and it's allowed the Hawks to score 58 and 50 in the last two games..so San Fagsisco better bring it this weekend for the Sunday Night Football game in Century Link field...by far the loudest stadium in the world. More penalties for illegal motion than anywhere in the NFL.

Prediction... Seattle 41...Sanny Fagsisco..17

We will show those pussies in New England how to crush the spirit out of a team and embarrass them in front of a National audience.

OK Class ...let's review our predictions....

HUGGY predicted 41 for his Hawks... outcome 42..pretty close ...It's best not to guess too high lest one is thought to be a braggart!

9ers HUGGY was being overly generous. at 17... truth be told ...13

Still not a bad guess over all.

OK!!! Bring on the Rams!!

A butt kicking is a Butt kicking..:lol:..

I can only sit back and applaud your ultimate powers of prognostication....:clap2:

...this time..:wink_2:

We almost won that game against the fags from Sand Franhomo if it wasn't for some very questionable calls. The Seahawks were ahead 6 to 3 until 3 min left in the third qtr.. in their stadium. The final score was only 13 to 6.. AND this was way back on Octobler 12th when Wilson was still being held back. Nowadays ...not so much..the kid gets to hold the reigns more and it's allowed the Hawks to score 58 and 50 in the last two games..so San Fagsisco better bring it this weekend for the Sunday Night Football game in Century Link field...by far the loudest stadium in the world. More penalties for illegal motion than anywhere in the NFL.

Prediction... Seattle 41...Sanny Fagsisco..17

We will show those pussies in New England how to crush the spirit out of a team and embarrass them in front of a National audience.

HUGGY predicted 41 for his Hawks... outcome 42..pretty close ...It's best not to guess too high lest one is thought to be a braggart!

I can only sit back and applaud your ultimate powers of prognostication....:clap2:

Merry Christmas you fucking TWAT! :lol: Here is some more love for y'all

SF will STRUGGLE to beat Cards in a close game at home and might very well lose.

One might think a team would take out their frustrations on a weaker opponent...If the beating is thorough enough as it was in Seattle ...but that is not neccessarily how it works. SF is second guessing themselves big time right now and probably won't have their heads on straight for Sunday.

HUGGY's prediction... Cards 14..SF 13 in huge upset. Seahawks win NFC WEST!

SF will STRUGGLE to beat Cards in a close game at home and might very well lose.

One might think a team would take out their frustrations on a weaker opponent...If the beating is thorough enough as it was in Seattle ...but that is not neccessarily how it works. SF is second guessing themselves big time right now and probably won't have their heads on straight for Sunday.

Hah! You predict a Seattle division victory....I'm going to predict the Niners still end up with the bye!

Even with their receiving corp decimated against an Arizona defense that actually is good, that Cardinal offense is so terrible the Niner defense will probably score enough to win the game.

Green Bay may look like a lock to win, but the Vikings are playing for their playoff lives, they just came off the upset of Houston, and Peterson and that O-line will be doing everything they can to get him the record. They will upset the Packers, and with the Niner victory they will get the second seed and a bye, not to mention a home game when they play their first game!

:D

Your boys are looking good, Huggy.

Still dont see them winning three road playoff games but they will be a loud out.

Hah! You predict a Seattle division victory....I'm going to predict the Niners still end up with the bye!

Even with their receiving corp decimated against an Arizona defense that actually is good, that Cardinal offense is so terrible the Niner defense will probably score enough to win the game.

Green Bay may look like a lock to win, but the Vikings are playing for their playoff lives, they just came off the upset of Houston, and Peterson and that O-line will be doing everything they can to get him the record. They will upset the Packers, and with the Niner victory they will get the second seed and a bye, not to mention a home game when they play their first game!

My "prediction" is more of a working theory on the relative effects of losing very badly in a divisional game with more than just the obvious at stake. Harbaugh and Carroll were playing for a working formula on how to beat the most likely divisional number one rival for this playoff run and for the future. A team designs their offensive and defensive weapons to beat their most important rivals. That was the only reason that makes sense why they benched a very good but predictable QB in favor of one that added a lot more versatility in defending.

Standing alone it was a master stroke but the often used phrase checkers and Chess seems appropriate. Carroll "out Kaepernicked" Harbaugh before the season even started. He just didn't show his hand until the Chicago game when it was clear that holding Wilson back at the end of the game was not going to win the game under any circumstances. By then Harbaugh was fully commited to his decision to bench Smith. On the surface and for a few games it apeared that there was no answer for Colin. SF was looking like an unbeatable juggernaut. Then the Carroll bet came to play and the master stroke by replacing Alex Smith with the second year player Kaepernick by Harbaugh was shown to be a house of cards. True Colin could run fast but all a team needs to beat him is more speed on the corners. Wilson just clearly proved that he was by far the better QB. It was an interesting bet.

Ya he, CK, has a hell of a gun as all baseball pitchers do. But you would not put a pitcher in a 2nd basemans or a shortstops position. Both QBs were offered big contracts by Major league Baseball. CK as a pitcher and Wilson as a second baseman. Pitchers don't train to throw accurately on the run..2nd basemen have to. It is the nature of the position. Harbaugh should have known that a second baseman is better adapted to a run and gun QB than a BB pitcher as is CK.

I believe SF will lose to Arizona at home. Seattle crushed them so furiously they are in fact second guessing themselves.. It's in every blog and messageboard. One week ago they were bragging insufferably. Today you would be hard pressed to find enough rope in any hardware store to hang yourself with.

I hear you have to make an appointment a month in advance to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.

We NEED to take our game with the Rams seriously. If we win..IMO we will be the NFC West champs.

Dude your dreaming and in denial.You so much want home field advantage for the hawks your living in a fantasyland.at this time of the year you would have to be stupid to pick Arizona to win even if they were playing them at home in Arizona.:lol::lol::lol::D and your predicting the niners will lose to them in San Fran?:lol: Man your getting desperate.

If this was at the beginning of the year when the Cardinals actually got off to a good start I could understand you picking them to win,who would have figured they would beat the patriots on the road?

But this is THE CARDINALS. losers of something like what is it 9 straight or something like that before they finally won against detroit another lousy team?:lol:

I hope for your own sake you did not put a lot of money on this game that the cards would win?:lol:

Last edited:

Dude your dreaming and in denial.You so much want home field advantage for the hawks your living in a fantasyland.at this time of the year you would have to be stupid to pick Arizona to win even if they were playing them at home in Arizona.:lol::lol::lol::D and your predicting the niners will lose to them in San Fran?:lol: Man your getting desperate.

If this was at the beginning of the year when the Cardinals actually got off to a good start I could understand you picking them to win,who would have figured they would beat the patriots on the road?

But this is THE CARDINALS. losers of something like what is it 9 straight or something like that before they finally won against detroit another lousy team?:lol:

I hope for your own sake you did not put a lot of money on this game that the cards would win?:lol:

Seriously... I don't care. I'm just having fun speculating on the possible effects of draconian spankings in the NFL since it hasn't happened in anyone's living memory..At least anybody that still has a memory..:lol:

agreed with everything you posted except the part on the Vikings beating the Packers.could be a close game though since the vikings will be pumped up to get the record for AP.

This is the most interesting part of the NFL season. Now is when the players start flying around and really smacking each other in their grills.

I wait all year for the chance for my Seahawks to be in the playoffs. This year looks real good for a run to the Superbowl.

Anybody else out there with teams in the hunt?

Bring it !!!!

i don't think seattle can win on the road

This is the most interesting part of the NFL season. Now is when the players start flying around and really smacking each other in their grills.

I wait all year for the chance for my Seahawks to be in the playoffs. This year looks real good for a run to the Superbowl.

Bring it !!!!

The only team I think they will have a problem with on the road is the Packers.This team is no longer a team that cant win on the road anymore.they dispelled that notion with that impressive victory in chicago where its tough to win there against that fearsome defense.Greey Bay wil be a much tougher test for them though since THEY have a quarterback.As long as they did not have to face Green Bay on the road,I think they would get there but I just dont see them avoiding having to face green Bay.

Bring it !!!!

I'm pretty sure the Panthers, Chicago and the Bills would dissagree. Even when Wilson was playing in handcuffs in the first 10 games of the season we only lost once by 7 once by 6 twice by 4 and once by 3.. I'm pretty sure our average loss all on the road is the lowest in the NFL. As of late with Wilson working free of restraints since the last two minutes in Chicago our only guide for an away game was 50-17 against the Bills. The Bills in the previous 6 games to the Toronto game actually had a pretty good D and a vey talented Back named Spiller.

One never knows until the games are played but I have no fear of any team in any stadium.

Bring it !!!!

I'm pretty sure the Panthers, Chicago and the Bills would dissagree. Even when Wilson was playing in handcuffs in the first 10 games of the season we only lost once by 7 once by 6 twice by 4 and once by 3.. I'm pretty sure our average loss all on the road is the lowest in the NFL. As of late with Wilson working free of restraints since the last two minutes in Chicago our only guide for an away game was 50-17 against the Bills. The Bills in the previous 6 games to the Toronto game actually had a pretty good D and a vey talented Back named Spiller.

One never knows until the games are played but I have no fear of any team in any stadium.

so very true.Wilson is a much different quarterback now than he was in the first half of the season.Even the announcers like Terry Bradshaw,Tony Dungy,ect ect,have noticed and thats because like you said,he doesnt have the handcuffs on him anymore.

I think the Seahawks should fire their punter. Seahawks were something like 12/14 in first down conversions ...one of those "failures" was our backup QB kneeling to run out the clock.

If our punter, I don't even know his name, only contributes one punt in a game...isn't he just dead wood? Maybe we could trade him for a bag of footballs.

I'm thinking Harbaugh has a few tricks up his sleeve yet to come and your head is getting a tad to fat for your girlish neck to hold up..:lol:

The 49er defense could probably do with a rest but I don't believe the Cardinals will offer up to much of a problem..

I'm thinking Harbaugh has a few tricks up his sleeve yet to come and your head is getting a tad to fat for your girlish neck to hold up..:lol:

The 49er defense could probably do with a rest but I don't believe the Cardinals will offer up to much of a problem..

So you are accusing Harbaugh of screwing up and choosing to wear a short sleave shirt when he came up here for the game?

few tricks up his sleave? yeah thats why he did not show them in the most important game of the year.:lol::lol: If the niners and Hawks meet again in the playoffs expect the Haks to own them.as i just said,when they played them before,Wilson is a much different quarterback now than he was at that time and the seahawks beat themselves in that game.Many sports announcers said they should have won that game.Kepernick only has a few games under his belt and THIS time if they faced each other again,he will melt because of that.

It did not surprise me one bit at all when the niners went into new england and beat the patriots.The patriots last team they played that was good was the ravens who were good at THAT time early in the year and they lost to them.The pats are over rated.If not for such an easy simple schedule,no way would they have won so many games this year.after Kapernick had to face a GOOD defense in the hawks,he showed his true colors.He is not ready at this point to take his team to the promissed land.Wilson is.If The Hawks can get past the packers in Green Bay.Its game over.They'll be in the superbowl.the niners dont impress me at all.Once it appeared they were going to walk away with that game against the pats,they relaxed and got overconfident and it almost cost them the game.

Last edited:

few tricks up his sleave? yeah thats why he did not show them in the most important game of the year.:lol::lol: If the niners and Hawks meet again in the playoffs expect the Haks to own them.as i just said,when they played them before,Wilson is a much different quarterback now than he was at that time and the seahawks beat themselves in that game.Many sports announcers said they should have won that game.Kepernick only has a few games under his belt and THIS time if they faced each other again,he will melt because of that.

It did not surprise me one bit at all when the niners went into new england and beat the patriots.The patriots last team they played that was good was the ravens who were good at THAT time early in the year and they lost to them.The pats are over rated.If not for such an easy simple schedule,no way would they have won so many games this year.after Kapernick had to face a GOOD defense in the hawks,he showed his true colors.He is not ready at this point to take his team to the promissed land.Wilson is.If The Hawks can get past the packers in Green Bay.Its game over.They'll be in the superbowl.the niners dont impress me at all.Once it appeared they were going to walk away with that game against the pats,they relaxed and got overconfident and it almost cost them the game.

Sheesh.. "most important game of the Year".. not really, the most important game is the game that knocks you out of Super Bowl contention..and as the saying goes.."Any NFL team can win on any given Sunday"

Also.. I'm hardly the fans that You and Huggy are but power to Y'all.. There was a time it held great interest but Montana and Young have long since retired and for the most part I think professional athletes and owners are money grubbing assholes..

Btw.. Stupid National Hockey League & Players...:mad:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back