NFL Preseason Games

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
you can watch the Chicago Bears at the Buffalo Bills on the NFL Network today at 1pm ET. Josh Allen and all the starters for the Bills will play today. I believe my Buffalo Bills will win the Super Bowl this season.

I've lost a lot of interest in regular. I never watched pre-season. I can't believe people are still buying that crap.

you can watch the Chicago Bears at the Buffalo Bills on the NFL Network today at 1pm ET. Josh Allen and all the starters for the Bills will play today. I believe my Buffalo Bills will win the Super Bowl this season.
I doubt any of the front line starters will see much in the way of any action. It's just not done this early. Preseason is about seeing what scrubs can contribute what to your team effort and weeding out the ones who can't.

And I believe the Bills will gag and choke yet again this season. It's just in their team nature. They are snakebit.

There used to be six preseason games and the starters played in them all

Now there are three with the starters sitting out.

What is proven if my third string players beat your fourth string players?

Time to end them

There used to be six preseason games and the starters played in them all

Now there are three with the starters sitting out.

What is proven if my third string players beat your fourth string players?

Time to end them
I would be for two preseason games in order for the coaches to see how the scrubs fit into their team dynamic.
Then a simulated, pads on game for the regulars...then GO!!!

The NFL right now is all about milking every last dime out of the product Trying to extend the season. And the product is starting to suffer because
your best players are getting injured often.

I would be for two preseason games in order for the coaches to see how the scrubs fit into their team dynamic.
Then a simulated, pads on game for the regulars...then GO!!!

The NFL right now is all about milking every last dime out of the product Trying to extend the season. And the product is starting to suffer because
your best players are getting injured often.

The worst thing is that the NFL charges season ticket holders the same as for a regular season game.

You get to watch a game with players who will not even make the team.

If a third string player performs well against nonstarters…..what does that prove?

Forum List

Back