🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NHL 2011-2012 Season

It is a good game and i also like to play the Ice Hockey.It is one of my favorite game but North American teams are very good in this game.

I see the Gronktard has switched to attempt to capture the distant past...:lol:

Good lord, you're such a dick.

Football season is over, hockey takes priority now.

Timmy keeps effing up that locker room and adding unneeded distractions. I'm thanking him for his service and asking for his departure.

Yes, blame the downward spiral on Timmah...

:lol:

Clueless....

Dude, had you been actually up to speed on the Bruins for the last several seasons you would know that they go through these funks every year. It's actually not as bad this year as it has been in recent seasons when they lose ten in a row. This is far from a "downward spiral" and I'm not "blaming" Thomas for it.

Thomas was never the most popular guy in that locker room and he's bringing in all sorts of unneeded media attention to his teammates and to Bruins brass from his own individual actions. He's not being a good teammate and with the Bruins being a team first locker room I think he needs to be moved now before he makes things worse again. That's all.

You may now continue with your patented "I'm gonna be a dick all night routine"

Last edited:

Clueless....

Dude, had you been actually up to speed on the Bruins for the last several seasons you would know that they go through these funks every year. It's actually not as bad this year as it has been in recent seasons when they you lose ten in a row. This is far from a "downward spiral" and I'm not "blaming" Thomas for it.

Thomas was never the most popular guy in that locker room and he's bringing in all sorts of unneeded media attention to his teammates and to Bruins brass from his own individual actions. He's not being a good teammate and with the Bruins being a team first locker room I think he needs to be moved now before he makes things worse again. That's all.

I'm sure if I gave a fuck about your second rate hockey team I might care about your whining...

Your team has more problems than a goalie with a mouth who doesn't dig your 0ssiah... Throw in the psycho Rask and you guys might as well grab a nun from Mount St. Mary's Academy for Girls to try and stop pucks...

Do you think the inability to score goals might also be a factor? Pay attention...

You're welcome to be a dick if you want... nothing new...

Last edited:

Clueless....

Dude, had you been actually up to speed on the Bruins for the last several seasons you would know that they go through these funks every year. It's actually not as bad this year as it has been in recent seasons when they you lose ten in a row. This is far from a "downward spiral" and I'm not "blaming" Thomas for it.

I'm sure if I gave a fuck about your second rate hockey team I might care about your whining...

Your team has more problems than a goalie with a mouth who doesn't dig your 0ssiah... Throw in the psycho Rask and you guys might as well grab a nun from Mount St. Mary's Academy for Girls to try and stop pucks...

Do you think the inability to score goals might also be a factor? Pay attention...

Like I said, they go thru these funks. How easily you forget they were mauling teams every night not long ago.

And Despite having trouble scoring recently they still have a considerable lead on the Rangers in both goals scored and goal differential.

Thanks for the offer to be a dick but I'm just fine keeping a cool head while you pop off. You're whistling past the graveyard, House. All this talk just might bite you in the ass later on.

Like I said, they go thru these funks. How easily you forget they were mauling teams every night not long ago.
sure... a funk... right...

And Despite having trouble scoring recently they still have a considerable lead on the Rangers in both goals scored and goal differential.
It's the same tired argument from "fans" who are used to seeing their teams winning... Failure turns them into raving douches... I expect nothing less from you...

Thanks for the offer to be a dick but I'm just fine keeping a cool head while you pop off. You're whistling past the graveyard, House. All this talk just might bite you in the ass later on.
It wasn't an offer, but rather an observation... You ARE a dick... It comes as no surprise from a disgruntled and dejected Cheatriots fan...

The Rangers have talent, goaltending and team cohesion going on... You can deny it, but you'll just look more of an idiot then usual... All of those players have bought into the Torts system and will continue to take that forward... That was a helluva comeback win against TB... Most teams would have thrown in the towel, but the Rangers fight to the ending second....

I'd watch out for Ottawa and Toronto if I were you...

Yeah, it's a funk and yeah you're definitely just out to be a dick.

BTW the Bruins were down 3-1 late in the second against Ottawa two weeks ago, came back and won 4-3 in regulation.

Whistling past the graveyard, you are.

:eusa_whistle:

Wow, color me unimpressed, Dick....

You want to thump your chest about a gutty comeback win and tell me to watch out for Ottawa...a team the Bruins have a recent gutty comeback win over.

Keep chirping during the regular season, it shows your insecurity. We'll see what happens when it counts.

You want to thump your chest about a gutty comeback win and tell me to watch out for Ottawa...a team the Bruins have a recent gutty comeback win over.

Keep chirping during the regular season, it shows your insecurity. We'll see what happens when it counts.

Whine some more...

While you spend your time "Bradying", ponder the teams gunning for your faltering team during the stretch...

Whine some more...

While you spend your time "Bradying", ponder the teams gunning for your faltering team during the stretch...

Now I'm allegedly whining..... jeez, you're all over the place.

While you are trying to marginalize the B's and pump up Ottawa and Toronto how about pondering how many games in hand the Bruins have on each team.

Whine some more...

Now I'm allegedly whining..... jeez, you're all over the place.
No, it's pretty much a mockery of your whining.... Pretty consistent there, chief...

While you are trying to marginalize the B's and pump up Ottawa and Toronto how about pondering how many games in hand the Bruins have on each team.
I'm trying to figure out how you can be happy with the recent performance of the "colors" you're recently rocking...

See ya Tuesday night, Gronktard....:lol:

I'm not happy with the Bruins recent performance but then again my teams don't have to be riding high in order for me to rock their colors being a fan and all.

Good luck Tuesday, it should be another great game.

We've been over this...

I don't need to rock my colors on USMB to be a fan... The team will take my US dollars despite my avatar...

I hope Timmah is in goal so you don't have to whine again about Rask fucking it up...

Maybe you losers can get something by the trade deadline... That would be gronktacular...lol

I remember Gretzky saying that the regular season is just paper. Well, it's not as much as it was back then but still it is a valid response.

And 32 wins out of 53 games (2 wins in OT) and 68 points gives Boston the top of the North East.

HOME AWAY L10

17-9-2 16-8-0 4-5-1 (4 wins, one loss and one overtime point)

Not a bad record considering.

2011-2012 Division Standings - Vancouver Canucks - Standings

Last edited:

Forum List

Back