Nice Job President Trump

IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

This sums up your thread bed wetter, although the word "idiot" doesn't quite sum up the incredible depth of your stupidity.

• Banned

I guess we live in different realities. I must infer you believe Trump has returned Camelot to the world and our nation, and I believe Trump is the worst leader to ever come to power in a western democracy.

Why are you wasting time touting facts here? Trump his Nazi retards wouldn't know a fact if it came gift wrapped with a naked Ivanka and Malonia in the box. They have a brain the size of a salt grain and the intelligence of OPIOD induced retarded 2 year old.

Actually chaos wouldn't go near your head, it likes fresh air...you mindless dust eating roach!!

29mlek.jpg

IDIOT-GRAM: a phrase or one sentence post which lacks substance & is not thoughtful or thought provoking.

This sums up your thread bed wetter, although the word "idiot" doesn't quite sum up the incredible depth of your stupidity.
Brevity, is the soul of wit...

Trump's is a failed, dysfunctional administration.

Trump deserves to be voted out of office.

Elections have consequences, Bro

Elections have consequences, Bro
especially the ones where Russia gets to pick the winner! :eek:

I have zero respect for the Presidents diatribes and vitriol. However, he is handling the economy. He actually wouldn’t be subject to as much obloquy if he spent more time allowing the numbers to speak for him.

Why are you wasting time touting facts here? Trump his Nazi retards wouldn't know a fact if it came gift wrapped with a naked Ivanka and Malonia in the box. They have a brain the size of a salt grain and the intelligence of OPIOD induced retarded 2 year old.
You should try arguing the politics. You're piss-poor at formulating insults. Just a thought.

I have zero respect for the Presidents diatribes and vitriol. However, he is handling the economy. He actually wouldn’t be subject to as much obloquy if he spent more time allowing the numbers to speak for him.
I can respect that, as I sometimes feel the same way.

Other times, though, I feel like his running off at the mouth is necessary. If he manages pull off a politically and economically successful presidency WHILE offending virtually everybody, I believe it will serve as a much needed reminder that offensive rhetoric and hurt feelings, in the grand scheme of things, amount to dick. It would be lovely to see our culture pull its head out of its ass and stop with this habit of naval gazing and OCD word policing.

You had your chance in 2016. You anti-American forces will fail again in 2020.

I guess we live in different realities. I must infer you believe Trump has returned Camelot to the world and our nation, and I believe Trump is the worst leader to ever come to power in a western democracy.
In a way he has returned Camelot for some people. Nazis haven't been as popular since they were outlawed when war was declared against Germany. And Russian influence is as big or bigger than before the start of the Cold War.

Forum List

Back