Nick Cannon blasts planned parenthood mission to exterminate the negro race

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

America's Got Talent host pulls back curtain on eugenics agenda
Actor and musician Nick Cannon again charged Planned Parenthood with attempting to exterminate the black race in a recent interview with VLADTV.

“I feel like it’s a systemic issue,” Cannon told DJ Vlad. “When you look at what Margaret Sanger and all the people who follow eugenics and all that stuff. It was all about cleansing. Margaret Sanger said that she wanted to exterminate the Negro race, and that she was going to use her organization as she founded to do so.”

Cannon claims his previous statements on the abortion organization were misconstrued, and that he’s never spoken specifically about “abortion,” but instead to the facts of the history behind the organization’s overarching eugenics agenda.

“To me it wasn’t about abortions. I never speak on abortions. It was more about the sterilization and ...........................

-----------------------------------------------------
Well at least one hollywood actor isn't afraid to speak up about the corporation teaching kids who to screw at age 6 now. Planned parenthood uses sex ed as a mask cult teaching kids some bs they shouldn't even be thinking about.

Next in the story's epic vision: How Planned Parenthood forces black men to have casual sex with multiple partners, and the women who let them....

Is he going to take care of all those little nigglits?

Is he going to take care of all those little nigglits?
You're a blast in your neighborhood
BvNT27sCUAAMAHB.jpg

• Banned
Next in the story's epic vision: How Planned Parenthood forces black men to have casual sex with multiple partners, and the women who let them....

If you'd like to create your own world on it be my guest. If you and others were more awake to real information which is also documented facts you might realize why this Government for decades works so hard on keeping the public dumbed down. But hey stay in lala land that's on you and any future kids and their kids .

If you'd like to create your own world on it be my guest. If you and others were more awake to real information which is also documented facts you might realize why this Government for decades works so hard on keeping the public dumbed down. But hey stay in lala land that's on you and any future kids and their kids .
My kid's know how to reproduce..They know how to raise kids also..

• Banned
Maybe you both should go learn about the negro project ................why because the WHITES are next on the list incase you haven't figured it out yet.
Whites are going to be the minority , wait until some more immigrant flooding happens whites ain't gonna be all that in the next few years.

• Banned

My kid's know how to reproduce..They know how to raise kids also..

Not if you leave them in a FKD up society but of course that is way beyond what you refuse to research about. Your leaving those kids in a world that soon they won' that choice. an Shopping for a baby might be out of their price range.

America's Got Talent host pulls back curtain on eugenics agenda
Actor and musician Nick Cannon again charged Planned Parenthood with attempting to exterminate the black race in a recent interview with VLADTV.

“I feel like it’s a systemic issue,” Cannon told DJ Vlad. “When you look at what Margaret Sanger and all the people who follow eugenics and all that stuff. It was all about cleansing. Margaret Sanger said that she wanted to exterminate the Negro race, and that she was going to use her organization as she founded to do so.”

Cannon claims his previous statements on the abortion organization were misconstrued, and that he’s never spoken specifically about “abortion,” but instead to the facts of the history behind the organization’s overarching eugenics agenda.

“To me it wasn’t about abortions. I never speak on abortions. It was more about the sterilization and ...........................

-----------------------------------------------------
Well at least one holly wood actor isn't afraid to speak up about the corporation teaching kids who to screw at age 6 now. Planned parenthood uses sex ed as a mask cult teaching kids some bs they shouldn't even be thinking about.

The Negro Project has had lasting repercussions in the black community: "We have become victims of genocide by our own hands," cried Hunter at the "Say So" march.

BlackGenocide.org | The Negro Project

"We have become victims of genocide by our own hands," cried Hunter

Yes, by their own hands, not the govt., not the democrats, not Planned Parenthood..It was they that have done unto themselves,, by the lifestyles they chose..

Yes, by their own hands, not the govt., not the democrats, not Planned Parenthood..It was they that have done unto themselves,, by the lifestyles they chose..

But that is where the " Illusion of choice" comes into play. Also PP is located almost always in low income black neighborhoods.
Breaking up the family if they need welfare, get the father out of the home etc.

It's all been socially engineered to target the blacks. Whites are in there too .

The illusion of choice comes from the brainwashed cult selling bs under a mask of other forms.

But that is where the " Illusion of choice" comes into play. Also PP is located almost always in low income black neighborhoods.
Breaking up the family if they need welfare, get the father out of the home etc.

It's all been socially engineered to target the blacks. Whites are in there too .

The illusion of choice comes from the brainwashed cult selling bs under a mask of other forms.
Ah man, that is just a cop out...

Ah man, that is just a cop out...

Only six corporations control what most of you see, hear and read every single day.
Darrin McBreen looks at the history of the CIA propaganda machine and the latest release from WikiLeaks that reveals the Obama Administrations’ cozy relationship with Sony Pictures.

Are you being manipulated by the mainstream?

Forum List

Back