Nickelodeon celebrates Pride Month by announcing Smoking SpongeBob SquarePants as a member of the LGBTQ+ community

19eb02c0fa75695807c8756c69938697.gif

• Banned
i nominate Squidward as the anti-gay bigot who oppresses Spongebob

I'm not Anti-LGBTQ but this is just ridiculous...
I don't give a rats ass what people want to do as long as it doesn't harm others. I just wish the would quit trying to ram it down people's throats. When I grew up, kids cartoon characters (all morning Saturday) were cartoon characters, not political statements.

I don't give a rats ass what people want to do as long as it doesn't harm others. I just wish the would quit trying to ram it down people's throats. When I grew up, kids cartoon characters (all morning Saturday) were cartoon characters, not political statements.

Couldn't agree more! ^^^ :clap::clap::clap:

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Nobody cares, just democrat liberals and other carpetbagging demagogues. Giving each other a ginormous circle jerk.
Look at the people who are upset about this, kid.

It ain't "lefties" coming unglued over it.

We don't care.

All you precious little snowflakes on the right are the triggered ones.

its folks like you that make me wanna be gay!

like if I give a f**k what you wanna be or not! :rolleyes-41:

like if I give a f**k what you wanna be or not! :rolleyes-41:
i was just kiddin'! i just wanted to see how you react

Amen to this. If anyone wants to be given a chance, ramming your cause down people's throats will only make them even more turned off.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

i've told my 10 year old: if you wont work your tail off to achieve change in america into a more equal society, then get the hell out of this house, find another dad!

Forum List

Back