Nickelodeon celebrates Pride Month by announcing Smoking SpongeBob SquarePants as a member of the LGBTQ+ community

I'm not Anti-LGBTQ but this is just ridiculous...
Read real news, not RWNJ infotainment crap.

No one said that.
Dumbass it best to remain silent and let others think you're dumb than comment taking away any doubt that you are stupid
TMZ is a left-wing rag and reallyeasy to find

kids these days need to put down the doggone guitar and start studying!

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Nobody cares, just democrat liberals and other carpetbagging demagogues. Giving each other a ginormous circle jerk.
Look at the people who are upset about this, kid.

It ain't "lefties" coming unglued over it.

We don't care.

All you precious little snowflakes on the right are the triggered ones.
Just part of the 95% and more of TV and Movies and Media and Entertainers that is Prog Propaganda motivated.

And I've been meaning to ask you, why is he "smoking" when everyone else who's name starts with an "S" is "sassy"?

Does someone have a little crush, or are you just trying to branch out? And if so, in what way?

And I've been meaning to ask you, why is he "smoking" when everyone else who's name starts with an "S" is "sassy"?

Does someone have a little crush, or are you just trying to branch out? And if so, in what way?
such an interesting question

do you have any other questions?

Nope,.just that one.

Gonna answer it?

This is a joke, right? It's a fucking children's cartoon. I guess Mr Krab's is the evil Republican who owns a small business and only cares about the profit while Squidward is the white Liberal elite judging everybody? I can only imagine what Patrick and and Sandy are??? Why do I know do much about a children's cartoon? LOL

Nope,.just that one.

Gonna answer it?
nah

Nope,.just that one.

Gonna answer it?
nah
Why?

Forum List

Back