Nigeria Tells Citizens to Stay Away from US - It's Working!

The USA is completely JACKED UP.

We have HITLER for President. NO ONE SHOULD COME HERE!

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

Want me to bring boxes home from work?

I travel abroad for vacation, but always return.

I don't

Nope

I am concerned about the well being of illegal immigrants because Trump is Hitler and his death camps are already open. We're all going to die and Trump is going to invade Canada and set up more death camps there...Scott McGilvary and the Property Brothers are as good as dead.

HGTV is FVCKED proper.

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

I am concerned about the well being of illegal immigrants because Trump is Hitler and his death camps are already open. We're all going to die and Trump is going to invade Canada and set up more death camps there...Scott McGilvary and the Property Brothers are as good as dead.

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
You travel abroad every year on vacation and you think you are living under Hitler's regime? Have you ever read a history book before?

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
Ok, you got me. Sarcasm cranked up to 10. No one could possibly take your posts as serious.

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
You travel abroad every year on vacation and you think you are living under Hitler's regime? Have you ever read a history book before?

Surely you've heard of the famous Nazie Furlough program? Where jews and others were permitted to leave the various ghetoos and camps, as long as they promised to return?

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
Ok, you got me. Sarcasm cranked up to 10. No one could possibly take your posts as serious.

More countries should follow Nigeria's lead and IMPLORE their citizens to STAY THE FVCK AWAY FROM AMERICA....it's nuts here.

I'd recommend Paris or Stockholm for a lovely spring vacation.

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
You sound like a victim of Stockholm's Syndrome. Seek help. You'll adapt to freedom again. It may take a while but the day will come when you see the light.

Here's a list of other countries, areas and continents that should deliver the same message to their civilians.

Africa (all)

Middle East

Turkey

Pakistan

Mexico and Central America

That would be a start.

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.

If you honestly believe that - the best you can do is post on an anonymous message board?

Pligger Nease?

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.

More countries should follow Nigeria's lead and IMPLORE their citizens to STAY THE FVCK AWAY FROM AMERICA....it's nuts here.

I'd recommend Paris or Stockholm for a lovely spring vacation.
Calm down Colonel Sanders, no one is taking your chickens away.

Here's a list of other countries, areas and continents that should deliver the same message to their civilians.

Africa (all)

Middle East

Turkey

Pakistan

Mexico and Central America

That would be a start.

Or they have to take 2 butthurt hollywierd liberals for every one we take in.

Thank GOD, for the sake of KANSAS CITY, Christian Okoye did not listen to his native government.

THE NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE!

b331a9134467893fbb8340c49d658a82.jpg

Last edited:

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
Ohhh nooo not the Property Brothers!

When are you leaving?

Need help packing?

I don't

Nope

HGTV is FVCKED proper.
Ohhh nooo not the Property Brothers!

...El Moussa is now single...

1481744931_284_Christina-and-Tarek-El-Moussa-Are-They-Dating-Other-People.png

Forum List

Back