Nikki Haley Settles Down On The Couch With Some Popcorn To Watch Biden Bomb Yemen and drops out of Presidential race

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Nikki Haley Settles Down On The Couch With Some Popcorn To Watch Biden Bomb Yemen
CELEBS·Jan 12, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

DES MOINES, IA — Presidential candidate Nikki Haley was reportedly seen cozying up on the couch with her husband Michael and a bowl of popcorn as she watched a live feed of Biden bombing Yemen.
"Oh, I love this part!" Haley reportedly whispered as she saw cruise missiles detonate over Hodeidah. Witnesses confirm she mimed the impact of explosions with her hands as she said, "Bada-boom! Krak-kathoom!"
Hayley later told reporters that there's nothing better than a quiet date night indoors while curled up on the couch with some popcorn and a good bombing.

"There is nothing more romantic than bombing a country with no real exit strategy," Haley said. "This is the best day of my life."
"Babe, you're so cute when Yemen gets bombed," said Michael. They then made out to the sounds of live commentary by CNN reporter Erin Burnett.
Haley, who had been staying at a Holiday Inn Express while on the road for her presidential campaign, was charged extra for disturbing hotel guests with excessive hooting and hollering.
At publishing time, Nikki Haley had dropped out of the presidential race and endorsed Joe Biden for what she hoped would be four more years of bombing Yemen.

The Neocon's Prom Queen likes her some bombing.....She's only happier when a Confederate statue comes down.
You guys still nurse a grudge over them racist statues, eh? Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

It was beautiful here all day....Sorry you live in a pasteboard box in some blighted area.....You must be posting from your Obama phone.
Actually, here in NJ, it's 45 degrees. I just came back from a nice walk. Didn't even have to wear gloves.

So, no problem with the cross-burnings, eh? All went to plan?

Actually, here in NJ, it's 45 degrees. I just came back from a nice walk. Didn't even have to wear gloves.

So, no problem with the cross-burnings, eh? All went to plan?

Well I got the blighted part right.

Nah, I decided on tires today......Gotta practice for when we stick them around the necks of leftist traitors, set them alight, and cut them loose.

Should make for a good keg party, with friendly betting on how close they can get to the river before the flames take them....A good time will be had by all. ;)

Well I got the blighted part right.

Nah, I decided on tires today......Gotta practice for when we stick them around the necks of leftist traitors, set them alight, and cut them loose.

Should make for a good keg party, with friendly betting on how close they can get to the river before the flames take them....A good time will be had by all. ;)
That’s my boy. I hope they keep that in mind when they hand out those ‘K awards. ;)

Just make sure you don’t get those whites dirty. Got to look nice at those 🔥, amIright?

Forum List

Back