NK Dim Dong-um! Reported to have launched several missiles. Ohh Myy will the Orange One do anything?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
World
North Korea is reported to have launched several missiles, heightening tensions
DIHIgFAUAAIWm6K.jpg:large

TOKYO — North Korea launched three missiles into the sea between the Korean Peninsula and Japan on Saturday morning, reigniting tensions after a month of heated rhetoric between Pyongyang and Washington.

The launches coincide with joint exercises between the U.S. and South Korean militaries, exercises that North Korea always strongly protests because it considers them preparation for an invasion.

The first and third missiles failed in flight, while the second appears to have blown up almost immediately, said U.S. Pacific Command in Hawaii, which monitors North Korean missiles.

All three appeared to be short-range missiles, rather than the long-range types designed to be able to strike the United States, and were launched from Kittaeryong on North Korea’s east coast.

:eusa_think: This looks new? Question is, can The Great Orange Douche multitask?

:up: Cool! Go Dim Dong-um! Why don't you use FedEx or DHL!?
This seems to be over that Fire and Fury orange line, that can't be located.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
World

TOKYO — North Korea launched three missiles into the sea between the Korean Peninsula and Japan on Saturday morning, reigniting tensions after a month of heated rhetoric between Pyongyang and Washington.

The launches coincide with joint exercises between the U.S. and South Korean militaries, exercises that North Korea always strongly protests because it considers them preparation for an invasion.

The first and third missiles failed in flight, while the second appears to have blown up almost immediately, said U.S. Pacific Command in Hawaii, which monitors North Korean missiles.

All three appeared to be short-range missiles, rather than the long-range types designed to be able to strike the United States, and were launched from Kittaeryong on North Korea’s east coast.

:eusa_think: This looks new? Question is, can The Great Orange Douche multitask?

This seems to be over that Foire and Fury orange line, that can't be located.:rolleyes:

I don't mean to sound rude, but do you think the potential decimation of millions is a game to be driven politically? This isn't you versus the president, this is your existence versus that sob in N Korea.

Just my useless opinion, but there is a time for politics and a time for patriotism. I certainly wish there was more patriotism in America today.

World

This seems to be over that Foire and Fury orange line, that can't be located.:rolleyes:

I don't mean to sound rude, but do you think the potential decimation of millions is a game to be driven politically? This isn't you versus the president, this is your existence versus that sob in N Korea.

Just my useless opinion, but there is a time for politics and a time for patriotism. I certainly wish there was more patriotism in America today.

Reading my history books in school. I recall, Patton and MacGarther were right. One wanted to take out Russia, and the other wanted to take out NK. Guess who was for which attack here? But I think both would have taken out China. Before they all got nukes. Everything since then has just been passing the time. I'm simple.

World

No matter what he does you ANTI AMERICNA PRICKS won't ever agree to his choices that's why losers like Trump haters need to move the fk out and go live in North Korea. Kim is right up your dumb asses alley.

You'd love living as he makes him people live. That's what Obama and Clintons plan was, most of you were to stupid to see it though.

Forum List

Back