NO 2 Sates Solution says Netanyahu

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Israel has done with Palestinians (and now refusing to allow for the 2-state solution) is tantamount to what we did with Native Americans in this country......placing them on reservations, senying them self-autonomy and sovereignty, restricting their trade and travel, bulldozing their homes for expansion of Israelis' settlements, etc.

...and then we wonder why Palestinians are so darn hostile toward Israel?

Um... yes, it is.

And for the same reason.

Pretenses that the Native Americans were innocent victims, in all of it, is absurd. As it assigns perfection to that side of the equation and uses that irrational value, which is then used to measure against the Americans, who opposed them.

It's a ludicrous calculation which serves no truthful end.

In order to narrowly win yesterday's election, Netanyahu has sworn that there would NOT be a 2 state-solution........dashing any hope for a viable Palestinian nation.

What can Israelis expect from this hardline stance? Is the ME going to explode in yet another wave of violence? Will the U.S. revisit its support of Israel regarding funds or deny support within the United Nation?

Future spilled blood in that part of the world will be strictly om the hands of Bibi and his supporters.
What that lying POS NaziYahoo told our Congress:

"We must also find a way to forge a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: A Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

I am willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it is my responsibility to lead my people to peace.

This is not easy for me. I recognize that in a genuine peace, we will be required to give up parts of the Jewish homeland. "

Strangely enough, there are many right wingers who, when they criticize Obama and opponents hint that they may be "racists".........go APE SHIT......

However, they don't seem to have a problem when they stifle criticism of Israel by labeling those who do so, "anti-Semites."

Just an observation.
Because criticism of Israel is merely a cover for ugly anti semitism. The proof is the same people criticizing Israel never criticize the Arab countries, who are generally much worse.

Really? So Iran criticizes Israel, but never criticizes Arabs? They aren't fighting ISIS as we speak?
You are truly one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this board.

And I guess the Israelis that criticize Netanyahu are anti-Semitic too?

In order to narrowly win yesterday's election, Netanyahu has sworn that there would NOT be a 2 state-solution........dashing any hope for a viable Palestinian nation.

What can Israelis expect from this hardline stance? Is the ME going to explode in yet another wave of violence? Will the U.S. revisit its support of Israel regarding funds or deny support within the United Nation?

Future spilled blood in that part of the world will be strictly om the hands of Bibi and his supporters.

Israel doesn't seem to want peace in the region. That is unfortunate. I don't see how we can support that.
The Jewish squatters want land, not peace, obviously. Zionist don't make peace, they take land, the land that belongs to others.

What that lying POS NaziYahoo told our Congress:

"We must also find a way to forge a lasting peace with the Palestinians. Two years ago, I publicly committed to a solution of two states for two peoples: A Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state.

I am willing to make painful compromises to achieve this historic peace. As the leader of Israel, it is my responsibility to lead my people to peace.

This is not easy for me. I recognize that in a genuine peace, we will be required to give up parts of the Jewish homeland. "

THANK YOU ...I had forgotten what Bibi bullshitted tea baggers with during his speech(es)....In order to win last Tuesday, he did a 180 and will cause much agonies on fellow, innocent Israelis' lives

This thread has now twice been cleaned of off topic flaming. It's in Zone 2. Please review the rules and discuss the topic. Further violations will be met with warnings or infractions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back