No Accountability for 9/11 attack

President Bush was in office for about 7 months. If he was smart he would have fired every incompetent ass in the CIA and the FBI but they stayed in place as Clinton's people. When they established the 9-11 commission to investigate 9-11, they appointed one of the Clinton agents who was responsible for 9-11 to the board rather than calling her as a witness. Around 1995 Clinton authorized Ass't. A.G. Jamie Gorelic to establish a wall between the CIA and the FBI so they couldn't share information under penalty of law. Nobody knows why and nobody ever asked the Slickster what the hell he was doing. Clinton was busy bombing a defenseless country in Europe while the 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school under his nose in Florida.

Bombing the Saudi owned Aspirin factory was to divert attention from the Monica mess.

What the clueless do not get is that Islamic terrorism is not a state based phenomenon.....it is a phenomenon based on religion and it has always been.

It is possible now that Afghanistan will become an Islamist terror state.

Thus the fact that some of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudia Arabia is irrelevant.

What the clueless do not get is that Islamic terrorism is not a state based phenomenon.....it is a phenomenon based on religion and it has always been.

It is possible now that Afghanistan will become an Islamist terror state.

Thus the fact that some of the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudia Arabia is irrelevant.

Terrorism is not religious.

There is no reason to assume that Afghanistan will become an Islamic terror state. What is your objective and what is your experience in the Gulf States or Afghanistan?

I doubt it.. I am pretty optimistic about the future of Afghanistan. They have had 45 years of war since the Afghan communists overthrew the Monarchy. They have lost a half century.. Wait and see.

That's a really retarded comment. Terrorism happens in all religions you dumbass.

Living in the shithole of Oakland I am sure you will remember this case though the liberals have tried their best to cover it up.

Did you know any of the terrorists?

I am sure many black muslims in San Francisco do and of course The Nation of Islam paid for their defense....though they were all found guilty irregardless.

Last edited:
Everyone of the neocons in the bush administration are mass murdering criminals held to no accountability purposely allowing it to happen so bush could get the oil his father wanted inIraq.

Terrorism is not religious.

There is no reason to assume that Afghanistan will become an Islamic terror state. What is your objective and what is your experience in the Gulf States or Afghanistan?
Got a reading problem .....I was referring specifically to islamic terrorism.

Everyone of the neocons in the bush administration are mass murdering criminals held to no accountability purposely allowing it to happen so bush could get the oil his father wanted inIraq.
You should be ashamed to come on here and put your ignorance on full display.

We took no oil from Iraq......that is propaganda.

Last edited:
I condemn white christian terrorists on a daily.
Not often will anyone on here admit their bias.

I think we really need to worry about Amish terrorism.

Not to forget methodist terrorism, episcopalian terrorism, Church of Christ Terrorism, Jehovah Witness terrorism, Baptist terrorism, and Presbyterian terrorism.

Did I leave anyone out?..I am sure you can enlighten us before you crawl back under your rock.

Last edited:
When the first plane hit ..I was thinking major malfunction.
When the second hit .. I was in shock
NPC Nation

My immediate reply to the first crash was, "Was it terrorists?" Howard Stern had the same reaction (you can verify that on you-tube). The person who told me about the first crash dismissed that idea. Does it mean anything to have the right gut instincts? Why is submissive conformity thought of as "common sense"?

Living in the shithole of Oakland I am sure you will remember this case though the liberals have tried their best to cover it up.

Did you know any of the terrorists?

I am sure many black muslims in San Francisco do and of course The Nation of Islam paid for their defense....though they were all found guilty irregardless.

The Religion of Peace website is dedicated to hate and misinformation. So that's your thing.

Nation of Islam isn't Islam ..Calypso Louie invented his own religion.

The Iraq war was NOT about oil. That's what ignorant people believe in spite of the facts about Iraq and the oil business.

Forum List

Back