No food stamps for any family of a striking worker

So jyou are for a poltical test for food stamps.

If some one doesnt agree with your poltics take their foodstamps from them.

I, personally, am against the taking of property from anyone against their will, for the purpose of benefiting someone else. Period.

Is there a reason why you feel the need to keep pointing out what is irrelevant and relevant to the conversation?

Irrelevant points to the discussion distract from it and are only added to be a red herring.

With your post, I see you have made some assumptions about me. Do you feel you are better than me because I stick up for unions?

No, I am just more intelligent than you are, that's all.

So am I.

Is there a reason why you feel the need to keep pointing out what is irrelevant and relevant to the conversation?

Irrelevant points to the discussion distract from it and are only added to be a red herring.

With your post, I see you have made some assumptions about me. Do you feel you are better than me because I stick up for unions?

No, I am just more intelligent than you are, that's all.

So am I.

Me too!

Rep. Allen West , a teabagger Coral Springs,
PBS is free , but you clown think well we have cable they can get educational programs , you see a point yet ?
and its not just SS its all entitlements , like VA , military pensions , everything is on the table .
unions made the middle class you really are not to sharp, where do you think the 40 hour work week came from ? holidays ? vacation ?
damn you were spoiled as a kid .

What educational programs would be lost that cant be watched on hulu or youtube ? NPR does not educate, they are political so no loss there either. And the department of education being cut is just fine. It serves no real purpose so I say let them come forward and show why we need them. The VA are entitlements to veterans only and no politician who wants to keep there job will go near them. You need to remember, Veterans actually served this country and earned there benefits union workers did not. I also dont buy that unions built the middle class. They did what they did and the private sector being what they are offered a better deal to there employees to keep unions out. Union exist to look out for there members, let the unions feed them when they walk off the job.

theses take money subscriptions , youtube are you nuts , I'm talking NOVA national geographic , and kids show but on free TV . talking about people that cant afford cable .

you see no purpose so get ride of it ? ass hole , you believe congress cant touch VA funds ? LOL bull shit . in 1996 the "borrowed ten million from VA for high way work , it got a lot of us angry so the stop ed , but never put back the money ,
union workers didn't ern their contracts ? really , where the hell do you get your information from ? they cut out the cost of live increase on vets disability and retirement funds froze them ,

union built this country , you wouldn't have child labor laws , minimum wage , 40 hour work week holidays vacation , if it were not for unions ,

your just a dumb ass

Ass hole, I use you tube all of the time and have paid nothing. I watch all kinds of shit on hulu all of the time. I have not given them money. I dont use cable. I have a digital converter box. I have 43 channels. When TV went digital, the Government bought everyone a free one. I bought a good one for $50.00. As for veterans benefits being cut, mine are fine. Just had a tooth pulled last week. As for the union contracts, they should have remembered to cover there food. I guess they were dumb ass's.

:ahole-1:

Last edited:
That's exactly how a government bureaucracy functions.
Their sole purpose of existence is to extinguish every dollar of their budget + some in order to garner a larger budget the next year.
:cool:
unless he can prove those claims he aint got shit.....i have worked in the PO for 31 years and even though they are wasteful.....
I fully agree. Spending 31 years of ones life in a post office is highly wasteful and uniquely murkin.:tongue:

at least i work asshole...not like you,who runs from the Country because you cant handle life here.....are you on the Govts tit down there?.....does it feel good being considered an X American useless piece of shit by the people there?....

What educational programs would be lost that cant be watched on hulu or youtube ? NPR does not educate, they are political so no loss there either. And the department of education being cut is just fine. It serves no real purpose so I say let them come forward and show why we need them. The VA are entitlements to veterans only and no politician who wants to keep there job will go near them. You need to remember, Veterans actually served this country and earned there benefits union workers did not. I also dont buy that unions built the middle class. They did what they did and the private sector being what they are offered a better deal to there employees to keep unions out. Union exist to look out for there members, let the unions feed them when they walk off the job.

theses take money subscriptions , youtube are you nuts , I'm talking NOVA national geographic , and kids show but on free TV . talking about people that cant afford cable .

you see no purpose so get ride of it ? ass hole , you believe congress cant touch VA funds ? LOL bull shit . in 1996 the "borrowed ten million from VA for high way work , it got a lot of us angry so the stop ed , but never put back the money ,
union workers didn't ern their contracts ? really , where the hell do you get your information from ? they cut out the cost of live increase on vets disability and retirement funds froze them ,

union built this country , you wouldn't have child labor laws , minimum wage , 40 hour work week holidays vacation , if it were not for unions ,

your just a dumb ass

Ass hole, I use you tube all of the time and have paid nothing. I watch all kinds of shit on hulu all of the time. I have not given them money. I dont use cable. I have a digital converter box. I have 43 channels. When TV went digital, the Government bout everyone a free one. I bought a good one for $50.00. As for veterans benefits being cut, mine are fine. Just had a tooth pulled last week. As for the union contracts, they should have remembered to cover there food. I guess they were dumb ass's.

dont worry this guy Sinister has no credibility.....he makes a statement about the PO in St Louis and since he jumped over my reply to him.... apparently he cant back it up.........until he does ...fuck him...

your just a dumb ass

Ass hole, I use you tube all of the time and have paid nothing. I watch all kinds of shit on hulu all of the time. I have not given them money. I dont use cable. I have a digital converter box. I have 43 channels. When TV went digital, the Government bout everyone a free one. I bought a good one for $50.00. As for veterans benefits being cut, mine are fine. Just had a tooth pulled last week. As for the union contracts, they should have remembered to cover there food. I guess they were dumb ass's.

youtub is on the net , you say tyhe nets free ?

your just a dumb ass

dont worry this guy Sinister has no credibility.....he makes a statement about the PO in St Louis and since he jumped over my reply to him.... apparently he cant back it up.........until he does ...fuck him...

hey Cliff Clavin ! fuck you bitch ,

I told you what station its torn down now in fact a month after the move to a new one , XXXX-Meister your not the only PO works around , my wife retired after 36 years as a Carrier , nothing I said was BS , your just a bitch and I could care less if I have credibility with a bitch like you .

as a so called PO worker you really want to claim no waist in the upper management ? really ?

what you piss ants don't seem to know is that most unions have a strike fund , and don't get foodstamps . but to see the amount of selfish ass hole of denying food ? but giving wall street traders bonuses is fine , wow , all must be christians to be that heartless

what you piss ants don't seem to know is that most unions have a strike fund , and don't get foodstamps . but to see the amount of selfish ass hole of denying food ? but giving wall street traders bonuses is fine , wow , all must be christians to be that heartless
Dayum!!
Did you take some correspondence spelling lessons today????

WTF is denying anyone food?
You don't get to draw food stamps when you QUIT work.

your just a dumb ass

youtub is on the net , you say tyhe nets free ?

No it is not, but just about all food stamp recipients that I know own a cell phone and a computer. I also know that striking union members can get food stamps. And If the unions have strike funds why would they care if they could or could not get food stamps ?

I told you what station its torn down now in fact a month after the move to a new one , XXXXX-Meister your not the only PO works around , my wife retired after 36 years as a Carrier , nothing I said was BS , your just a bitch and I could care less if I have credibility with a bitch like you .

as a so called PO worker you really want to claim no waist in the upper management ? really ?

fuck you asshole.....the Union website QA said they have no knowledge of what your saying.....and since you did not know the PM is a Woman,the first in St Louis tells me one thing.....and you DID NOT say what Station,you just said A Station and since the City has about 7-8 Stations WHICH ONE fucker?....and WHERE did i ever state there is no waste in the PO?.......back it up or go fuck yourself XXXX-Meister.....

I told you what station its torn down now in fact a month after the move to a new one , XXXXX-Meister your not the only PO works around , my wife retired after 36 years as a Carrier , nothing I said was BS , your just a bitch and I could care less if I have credibility with a bitch like you .

fuck you asshole.....the Union website QA said they have no knowledge of what your saying.....and since you did not know the PM is a Woman,the first in St Louis tells me one thing.....and you DID NOT say what Station,you just said A Station and since the City has about 7-8 Stations WHICH ONE fucker?....and WHERE did i ever state there is no waste in the PO?.......back it up or go fuck yourself XXXX-Meister.....

all you people are doing is showing how fucking cruel you are . but unions have strike funds , and don't need food stamps , so screw you .

all you people are doing is showing how fucking cruel you are . but unions have strike funds , and don't need food stamps , so screw you .

You sad sack of stupidity.

That's the point that many of us made throughout this thread: union dues should be used to support workers on strike, not taxpayer money.

still cant back your accusation up i see.....or is it because it never happened?.....just say "i fucked up....i heard the story wrong".....i will understand.....

Striking I think is covered under free speech, and if that's the case this is the government punishing someone for their speech. So I sure do hope this gets struck down.

still cant back your accusation up i see.....or is it because it never happened?.....just say "i fucked up....i heard the story wrong".....i will understand.....

its true it happened here in st. louis anything else you can suck it up . but here's another the logo of the post office was change twice in one year because the post mast generals brother in-law was giving the second logo to do
you don't like it ? so fucking what ? who the crap are you ?

Forum List

Back