No Justice: Black Girl Who Beat Up 14 Year Old White Girl And Her Little Brother Gets Probation

That's special. Let's bring guns to a girl fight, tough guy.

You're one stupid mother fucker.
The fucken niggar used brass knuckles on someone who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
Did you not hear that girl asking what she'd done?
I'll tell you what she did..absolutely nothing. Just another feral niggar trying to get some street cred.

And she's paying a price for it. Are you next going to tell me that the Democrats are the real racists? There seems to be a lot of that going on around here.

Why is it when we see shit like this 9 times out of 10 it's perpetrated by blacks?
I dont mind a street fight where you have two WILLING participants,this is nothing more than assault.
No different than if I were to walk up and stab you for no reason.
I hope this bitch doesnt see the outside of a prison for at least twenty years....and I dont really give a fuck what color she is.

You obviously give a fuck what color she is, you're obsessing over it. So, do you think Democrats are racist? I'm curious.

I know they dont have the best interest of the black community in mind.
All you have to do is look at the massive illegal immigration perpetuated by obama. He doesnt give a shit about mexicans,only the votes they bring.
Do you think a black girl would get away with treating a little chica like that? obama no ( shit no for the unformed). If the chica didn't knife her on the spot, the hombres would burn their entire house down and shoot survivors as they ran out the door.

The fucken niggar used brass knuckles on someone who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
I'll tell you what she did..absolutely nothing. Just another feral niggar trying to get some street cred.

And she's paying a price for it. Are you next going to tell me that the Democrats are the real racists? There seems to be a lot of that going on around here.

Why is it when we see shit like this 9 times out of 10 it's perpetrated by blacks?
I dont mind a street fight where you have two WILLING participants,this is nothing more than assault.
I hope this bitch doesnt see the outside of a prison for at least twenty years....and I dont really give a fuck what color she is.

You obviously give a fuck what color she is, you're obsessing over it. So, do you think Democrats are racist? I'm curious.

All you have to do is look at the massive illegal immigration perpetuated by obama. He doesnt give a shit about mexicans,only the votes they bring.
Do you think a black girl would get away with treating a little chica like that? obama no ( shit no for the unformed). If the chica didn't knife her on the spot, the hombres would burn their entire house down and shoot survivors as they ran out the door.

She didn't get away with it.

They should have just done us all a favor and put a bullet in her head. She will just be another burdon on society, and she will spread her legs for every homeboy on the block, shell spit out a few shitty kids and raise them to have her violent tendencies. This is why nothing gets better in the black community.

Totally, he doesn't have the best interest of the black community in mind like you do.

You are a punchline for a bad joke.

You nailed it. I dont give a rats ass about blacks who riot and act like a bunch of savages.
I prefer the uncle Toms...you know,the civilized ones.

Totally, he doesn't have the best interest of the black community in mind like you do.

You nailed it. I dont give a rats ass about blacks who riot and act like a bunch of savages.

Oh, well, I don't think you care about them either.

Jail and only jail to such criminals! This crime we can easily describe as "Racial crime" and here's question... Why white people are always get years in jail after streetfights or same situations, but black people are always "victims?!"

When I was a kid, I don't remember anyone I know who got into fights having to go through all of this.

• She will be placed outside of her home in a secure placement facility and must complete her term of placement.
  • She must complete a home-based case work program.
  • She must not have direct or indirect contact with the victims.
  • She must continue to participate in previously arranged mentoring services

Aye you being obtuse or just that full of shit?
If you would have seen the video/familiar with the story...she attacked the girl.
It was not a "fight". It was an attack.
And she has a prior history of fighting.

I see this thread is but another Vienna sausage fest for angry little white racists ^_^​

They should have just done us all a favor and put a bullet in her head. She will just be another burdon on society, and she will spread her legs for every homeboy on the block, shell spit out a few shitty kids and raise them to have her violent tendencies. This is why nothing gets better in the black community.

So... why are you so fixated on what you perceive to be "black culture"? Did you get forced into some BBC action or something? Have you suffered some kind of irreversible damage to your anal region at the hands of Big Bubba?
:-D​

When I was a kid, I don't remember anyone I know who got into fights having to go through all of this.

• She will be placed outside of her home in a secure placement facility and must complete her term of placement.

If you would have seen the video/familiar with the story...she attacked the girl.

And she paid the price for it.

You'd have to ask the black dudes I hang out with.

What she got is not severe enough by any means.

What she got is not severe enough by any means.

According to what standard?

Awesome, some of your best friends are black. Sure.

Yep...because I dont care for niggas. Black people? I'm just fine with them.

Oh. Fascinating.

Oh. Fascinating.

You find that fascinating?
I bet The Cat In The Hat keeps you spell bound for hours.

Forum List

Back