No Low Too Low - Far Left Cartoonist Goes After Kavanaugh's 10yo Daughter

It presupposes that she would believe the liars in the media and the Senate over her own father.
Not necessarily, she might believe Ford, but anyway she's probably seen that display he put on multiple times and knows its value.

edited

Last edited:
No one with an IQ above 50 believes that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted anyone; in high school or otherwise.
Except the plurality of American people.

Nearly half of US voters oppose Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination after assault claims, poll says

At the same time, 48 percent of Americans said they believe Blasey Ford. Forty-one percent believe Kavanaugh's denial of her claims, according to the Quinnipiac poll.
The problem with your plurality is that that 48 % don't get the other side of the discussion. They only hear the angry media that has blacked out any discussion into the fact that no one on the left is questioning the honesty and integrity of Ford's story.

Used to be, the media would give all sides of an issue, including the question of the integrity of the accuser.

The cartoonist is moving from this false worldview. And using a child to denigrate someone who has not been proven to have committed any kind of wrong doing.

It presupposes that she would believe the liars in the media and the Senate over her own father.
Well yes, but she's probably seen that display he put on multiple times and knows its value.
What value? That you get angry at slanderous accusations of heinous crimes made against you?

That would be a good lesson for her. Stand up for yourself and fight back against evil.

Far-left cartoonist accused of targeting Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter in vicious cartoon

'A left-wing editorial cartoonist faced backlash over the weekend for drawing a cartoon that critics say mocked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter, Liza.'

Unethical, immoral, despicable, deplorable, disgusting, shameless....

Once kids were off-limits...Democrats are so desperate and such scumbag that they have included kids now in their 'politics of personal destruction' BS ploy.

Leftists have sunk to an all-time new low....
She should definitely be off limits, but I don’t think any republican gave a shit at all that was said about Obama’s daughters.
Wrong. Many conservatives spoke out against attacks on the Obama girls.

The problem with your plurality is that that 48 % don't get the other side of the discussion. They only hear the angry media that has blacked out any discussion into the fact that no one on the left is questioning the honesty and integrity of Ford's story.Used to be, the media would give all sides of an issue, including the question of the integrity of the accuser.The cartoonist is moving from this false worldview. And using a child to denigrate someone who has not been proven to have committed any kind of wrong doing.
`
It looks like the trumpski ilk are scouring the internet, searching for things, no matter how insignificant and trivial, to get offended by. Professional snowflakes.

What value? That you get angry at slanderous accusations of heinous crimes made against you?
Dissemble, cry, rant.
So what I hear you saying is that you're okay with being falsely accused of a serious crime for the sake of political power, and you'd just meekly sit there and take it.

#metrosexual #pussyhat.

So what I hear you saying is that you're okay with being falsely accused of a serious crime for the sake of political power, and you'd just meekly sit there and take it.
You need your hearing adjusted.

The problem with your plurality is that that 48 % don't get the other side of the discussion. They only hear the angry media that has blacked out any discussion into the fact that no one on the left is questioning the honesty and integrity of Ford's story.Used to be, the media would give all sides of an issue, including the question of the integrity of the accuser.The cartoonist is moving from this false worldview. And using a child to denigrate someone who has not been proven to have committed any kind of wrong doing.
`
It looks like the trumpski ilk are scouring the internet to find things, searching for for things, no matter how insignificant and trivial, to get offended by. Professional snowflakes.
No one is scouring the internet for any of that. However, I hear that Democrats have sent out emails looking for someone to step up with more accusations to keep the ball rolling.

Ronan Farrow: Learned About New Kavanaugh Accuser Because Democrats Came Looking

Brett Kavanaugh's New Yorker Accuser Came Forward After Senate Democrats Approached Her | National Review

You need your hearing adjusted.
No, I don't. You say that a man should not vigorously defend himself, just not in so many words. His being angry and fighting back is somehow a negative for him.

It isn't.

I've heard a legal saying - 'When the facts are on your side, pound the facts; when the law's on your side, pound the law; when neither's on your side, pound the table.'

Kavanaugh pounded the table.

Used to be, the media would give all sides of an issue, including the question of the integrity of the accuser.
The cartoon was not published in any media I'm aware of.
No, it was turned down; yet its still in the public eye.

Funny how that happens.
So your point about the media was also plucked from your arse?
Hmm....I'm not about to do your research for you.

Go find out how many people in America are dependent upon Broadcast media and the viewership of broadcast media. Couple that with the number of people who have no TV access and get their information from leftwing newspapers.

Then, if you have any ability to think and analyze, see what conclusion you will come to when that many people get their information from one side of the issue.

Somehow, I doubt you have that much integrity to do the hard legwork.

`
It looks like the trumpski ilk are scouring the internet, searching for things, no matter how insignificant and trivial, to get offended by. Professional snowflakes.
Is that not what you just did ? How long did you have to search for an anonymous offensive comment about Obama's daughters ?

Forum List

Back